The Official HOT CHICKS THREAD

Smizzy

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
every school on the island here requires school uniforms for which I am very thankful. It is by far the best policy a school could implement

they tried that around here, just ended up in lawsuits galore. within a year the entire idea was dropped and a dress code was implemented, which didn't work as well.

I thought the whole purpose of this thread was to see hot chicks...not random pieces of flesh.

Notice the difference between the first pic in this thread and the rest of them?

yer right smizzy.hey bill, how bout firin up a random pcs of flesh thread ;)

More flesh coming up,Smizzy is very moody today. :P

As the Mod who started this thread,it is my job to make sure it does not get out of hand. I get home to find within 30 posts the worst thing ever posted on this site.

Kids post here. People read this at work. This is not a T&A thread...it's about hot chicks. So You need to atleast FOOL me and try to post T&A with a face attacthed to it.

It's not too much to ask.

As the Mod who started this thread,it is my job to make sure it does not get out of hand. I get home to find within 30 posts the worst thing ever posted on this site.

Kids post here. People read this at work. This is not a T&A thread...it's about hot chicks. So You need to atleast FOOL me and try to post T&A with a face attacthed to it.

It's not too much to ask.

I agree with you about that link,and I think I've been following the rules you set down in your first post..with that being said..

Here's Paige Davis from trading spaces fame

pic20050125222542ul0.jpg

Archived