When does the schedule come out?

I thought last year it came out the 1st or 2nd week of April. Is that right or am I off on my timing? If I'm right, the schedule should be out in 2-4 weeks.:yahoo:

You will probably see it the second week. However, before that the Thursday, Sunday

and Monday night openers are usually leaked.

Given their record last year, I see some night games for the Jets this year.

Looking at the opponets list I could see the following games being nationally televised

Jets vs KC

Jets at SD

Jets at Sea

I thinK the networks (NBC,ESPN) would choose KC at the Jets since they were both playoff teams and the obvious connections with Herm coming back to NY

Looking at the opponets list I could see the following games being nationally televised

Jets vs KC

Jets at SD

Jets at Sea

I thinK the networks (NBC,ESPN) would choose KC at the Jets since they were both playoff teams and the obvious connections with Herm coming back to NY

The Jets don't play Seattle or San Diego in 07.. they play them in 08.

KC yes, those two teams, no.

I'm looking at these 2 as night time games:

Kansas City @ Jets

and either

Jets @ NE or NE @ Jets

The Jets don't play Seattle or San Diego in 07.. they play them in 08.

KC yes, those two teams, no.

I'm looking at these 2 as night time games:

Kansas City @ Jets

and either

Jets @ NE or NE @ Jets

Sorry, looked at 08 by accident

Dallas or NYG could be another good national match up

You will probably see it the second week. However, before that the Thursday, Sunday

and Monday night openers are usually leaked.

Given their record last year, I see some night games for the Jets this year.

looks like the leaking has begun.......

-- Colts Set to Host 2007 Season Opener --

Wed Mar 21, 2007 --from FFMastermind.com

FFMastermind.com Saints correspondent Kurt Traub reports, citing WGNO ABC 26 News in New Orleans, that the Super Bowl Champion Indianapolis Colts will host the NFL season opener on Thursday night September 6th, 2007. The most likely opponent will be the New Orleans Saints.

Sorry, looked at 08 by accident

Dallas or NYG could be another good national match up

NYG will never be a night game, Dal MAY be a Thanksgiving game. it's either us or the Pats at dal on Thanksgiving, it's probably going to be NE but you never know.

The sched will be out w/in the next 2 weeks I think.

In a way I hope that the Jets at Dallas is not on Thanksgiving. In addition to the 8 games I normally go to this year I plan to go to the Dallas game, Balitmore game, and the Giants game is pretty much a give away. If that game is on Thanksgiving it pretty much eliminates the possibility to go there.

If the Jets play on Thanksgiving against Dallas I'm going to cry. I do not want to sit there with about only 20% of my family members (since most are chicks and they arn't chicks who watch football) giving a damn about the game. I don't wanna hear "why are you getting so worked up?" 17 times.

Please, No Thanksgiving Day game!

It would be awsome to have the Jets playing on Thanksgiving, to bad it won't be against Detroit.

Have the Jets every played on Thanksgiving?????

We lost at Detroit in 1985. quick trivia question, what unusual event happened on the NBC pregame show?

If the Jets play on Thanksgiving against Dallas I'm going to cry. I do not want to sit there with about only 20% of my family members (since most are chicks and they arn't chicks who watch football) giving a damn about the game. I don't wanna hear "why are you getting so worked up?" 17 times.

Funny stuff, 124

you should just meet us all in Dallas then...

PUXITONY PHIL!

The NFL draft is the weekend of April 28-29, 2007 -

The pre-season schedule w/o times is posted the Monday two weeks prior to the draft

• April 9, 2007

The Thursday night opener is then released the same day -

• April 9, 2007

The full schedule is then released the Tuesday 1 week prior to the draft -

• April 16, 2007

This has never changed - Only once was it delayed due to a problem with the computer system & the death of the prior scheduler...

the schedule hasn't even come out yet soooooooooooo why ya gettin so worked up 124? :mrgreen:

PUXITONY PHIL!

The NFL draft is the weekend of April 28-29, 2007 -

The pre-season schedule w/o times is posted the Monday two weeks prior to the draft

• April 9, 2007

The Thursday night opener is then released the same day -

• April 9, 2007

The full schedule is then released the Tuesday 1 week prior to the draft -

• April 16, 2007

This has never changed - Only once was it delayed due to a problem with the computer system & the death of the prior scheduler...

Actually it used to be after the draft, they changed that I think earlier this decade. Last year the full NFL sched was released on April 6th and the draft was on April 29-30. I believe the sched will be out on the 5th this year.

Archived