I love WinMix

SoFlaJets

for downloading music-what do you use?I'm doing Motown and audio books today...having ADD doesn't bode well for reading anything longer than say a post on a message board..."Love Child different from the rest.."good stuff

I gave up downloading music. WinMX always had lousy variety, and it seems that everyone on all of them wants to download but does not want to share. In the rare event that you DO find something you want, they cut off your download.

Audiogalaxy was good. Napster was better. I wish I had had DSL when Napster was around.

I gave up downloading music. WinMX always had lousy variety, and it seems that everyone on all of them wants to download but does not want to share. In the rare event that you DO find something you want, they cut off your download.

Audiogalaxy was good. Napster was better. I wish I had had DSL when Napster was around.

Bob, I used all of those programs in my years of downloading. It's safe to say that Limewire is lightyears ahead of any of those. You should seriously give it a look. I don't share my files either because I'm paranoid about getting busted and haven't had any incidents where my download was cut off. Seriously, do yourself a favor.

I tried Limewire a few years back and was not happy with it. It may have gotten better.

Increasingly, there's no point. Everybody is afraid to have anything in their shared folder.

The RIAA wins.

I tried Limewire a few years back and was not happy with it. It may have gotten better.

Increasingly, there's no point. Everybody is afraid to have anything in their shared folder.

The RIAA wins.

That's not true. There hasn't been a song yet that I haven't been able to find yet. I don't keep any songs in my shared folder but plenty of people do. Trust me, just give it a shot, you have high speed, it's just a small download.

Archived