Why The Pats Won't Repeat

Maxman

5. Belichek's karma cathces up to him

4. The officials start calling games fair again

3. Romeo's loss hurts the defense just enough to set them back

2. The loss of Troy Brown in the secondary is too much for any championship team to overcome

1. Tom Brady takes a major step backwards without Charlie Weis on the staff

When you are the greatest coach in the NFL today, there is no such thing as "karma". That word only applies to mediorce coaches who need some kind of luck to get by.

4. The officials start calling games fair again

That's funny.

Yep, I'm sure the Pats are doomed with BB still around and a DB coach that took (and coached) a Pop Warner secondary to a Super Bowl victory as a new DC.

2. The loss of Troy Brown in the secondary is too much for any championship team to overcome

Totally agree with you. (that was for Garb).

Yep, ole Charlie was making all the right reads and great throws the past few years. Take a "major step backwards"? Brady is not like that one year wonder, PennyBoyWonder. [-X

Try again Max.

When you are the greatest coach in the NFL today, there is no such thing as "karma". That word only applies to mediorce coaches who need some kind of luck to get by.

Talking about karma in a much bigger sense. Life's decisions...stealing money off a dying man. That sort of thing catches up with you.

Yep, I'm sure the Pats are doomed with BB still around and a DB coach that took (and coached) a Pop Warner secondary to a Super Bowl victory as a new DC.

Belichek is spread too thin. It will catch up to him.

Yep, ole Charlie was making all the right reads and great throws the past few years. Take a "major step backwards"? Brady is not like that one year wonder, PennyBoyWonder. [-X

Try again Max.

What is Brady's playoff record without Charlie in his ear? Now granted I am busting on this one. But this loss is going to be HUGE. Romeo left and the defense will not miss a beat. Belichek will work his miracles over there, no doubt about it.

But Charlie left and they HAVE NOT replaced him. This will be what causes the Pats to finish 9 and 7 this year.

Did anyone time how long it took Tx to respond? :lol:

15 minutes before he hit enter. But here is the breakdown:

-Within 2 minutes he started his response

-At 3 minutes he realized his response sucked

So he then PMed PFIKSH and they came up with the "Official Pats Fan" answer.

Did anyone time how long it took Tx to respond? :lol:

15 minutes ;)

Patsies wont repeat because i am destined not to go to jail and if they do repeat i might have to kill someone ..living here in pastie land is hell.

Actually here is another thing:

Belichek is done winning SuperBowls. He won't win another as Head Coach. Charlie carried him. Maybe Belichek can talk Bernie Kosar into being his offensive coordinator. Oh that's right, they still aren't speaking.

Herman will win 2 superbowls as HC of the NYJ. 2005 and 2007. Then they will be ruined by the cap.

Just wanted to share this information with you. Do with it what you must.

Max, it seems you've turned the tables on 2 threads now winding up the pats fans. awesome dude

You know what...this is a serious answer...

The Pat fans have lots to be proud of. But I noticed something recently and it bothered me. Nobody really goes at them anymore.

THEY ARE NOT UNTOUCHABLE.

It is a new season. And I like the Jets chances. The Pats glory days are now behind them.

Actually Belichick and Kosar are on good terms now.

That seems to be the only thing worth replying to in this thread.

I'll give you 1 reason why the Pats probably won't win:

There are 31 other teams. The odds for any one team are always tough. At absolute best the Pats MIGHT have a 1 in 3 shot to win it all.

They are however more likely to win this year than any other given team.

Hey Web-Lord, if you insist on creating debate that is football related - thus enticing the over-all more knowledgable Pats fan (rather than the, generally speaking, less knowledgable Jets fan) please spell the genius' name correctly, k? It's BELICHICK :roll:

Hey Web-Lord, if you insist on creating debate that is football related - thus enticing the over-all more knowledgable Pats fan (rather than the, generally speaking, less knowledgable Jets fan) please spell the genius' name correctly, k? It's BELICHICK :roll:

My bad. Help me out though...the new DC his name is Mangina right?

One reason and one reason only.

No one has ever won three straight Super Bowls.

It will never happen.

Dynasties were suppossedley impossible during the salary cap era and yet we have a team that seems to get better with each championship.

2001 - Outscored opponents by 6.18 points

2003 - Outscored opponents by 6.87 points

2004 - Outscored opponents by 11.06 points

It gets better.

The only significant player on the offense over 30 is Dillon. Brady, the OL and wideouts are all 27 and under.

While the defense has more age, the DL has no one over 26. The secondary has some age (Harrison 32, Starks 30, Scott 30 and Poole 33), but it also has some experienced youth in Wilson, Samuel and Gay. Plus four draft picks from the last two drafts. The LBers are the oldest group, Colvin and Vrabel are under 30, with Beisel, Banta-Cain, Chatham, Klecko and Claridge being developed and enough verterans (Willie, Johnson and now Brown) to have a versatile and deep LBer corps.

The bottomline is despite the protests of Jets fans, the dynasty is far from being over. Maybe the loss of Weiss, RAC and Bruschi will derail the three-peat, but who wants to discount the Patriots making a run in 2006, 2007, 2008 and beyond? This team is built to go on a 49er type run.

15 minutes before he hit enter. But here is the breakdown:

-Within 2 minutes he started his response

-At 3 minutes he realized his response sucked

So he then PMed PFIKSH and they came up with the "Official Pats Fan" answer.

=D>=D>

Gotta give props to you Max.

What better way to drive up his site's traffic then post an inflamatory post knocking the resident NFL dynasty. You do it in a way that leaves wholes in your argument so big Star Jones could not hit the side and invite further arguments.

Of course this brings in the resident Jets' peanut gallery cheering Max on as they look for some hope this nightmare will soon be over.

And this brings in Patriot Fans to answer and collectively wonder if there is a complete brain among the legion of Jetrs' fans.

Again, a stand ovation for you Max.

=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>

=D>=D>

Gotta give props to you Max.

What better way to drive up his site's traffic then post an inflamatory post knocking the resident NFL dynasty. You do it in a way that leaves wholes in your argument so big Star Jones could not hit the side and invite further arguments.

Of course this brings in the resident Jets' peanut gallery cheering Max on as they look for some hope this nightmare will soon be over.

And this brings in Patriot Fans to answer and collectively wonder if there is a complete brain among the legion of Jetrs' fans.

Again, a stand ovation for you Max.

=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>

I speak the truth. I speak from the heart. I have said all along that Charlie leaving will change 2 things:

1. Brady's #s will suffer.

2. Donut sales in the area will plummet.

Also PFSIKH I am not the only one who feels this way. We have gotten lots of fan mail that has expressed the same opinion. Here is one:

Dear JetNation.com:

The Pats will suck now that they lost both coordinators. The dynasty is over. The Jets rule.

Signed,

Juan

way to go max from one of your brainless jetfan buddies. heck, I don't even know what a stand ovation is. is that like when the bleachers clap or something?

A stand ovation. What more could you ask for from a Pats fan???

A stand ovation is when only one person STANDS and gives applause. Therefore, further proof that MAX is NOT funny!

Bingo!

I had two years worth of semi-funny on JI. But it has all been DELETED!

My work is all gone. That is why I am bitter! :wink:

....Red Sox were on.....it was raining.....people left right after the game......

And poor me was stranded on the side of the road by a Jets/Gianst fan (how BAD is that?)and had to walk a mile or so(in the rain)to meet Brenda for a much needed cocktail. Jets fans are brutal!

:lol:

Yah, I'm over it alright..... :lol:

....Red Sox were on.....it was raining.....people left right after the game......

And poor me was stranded on the side of the road by a Jets/Gianst fan (how BAD is that?)and had to walk a mile or so(in the rain)to meet Brenda for a much needed cocktail. Jets fans are brutal!

:lol:

Yah, I'm over it alright..... :lol:

Heres Garb ...and Max

losers.gif

I speak the truth. I speak from the heart. I have said all along that Charlie leaving will change 2 things:

1. Brady's #s will suffer.

2. Donut sales in the area will plummet.

Nice try Max. :^o

You said Troy Brown's loss out of the secondary would be the biggest obstacle.

Like I said, props to you.

Archived