Giants sign QB Tim Hasselback to back-up Eli

My boy Tim, never got a true shot in Washington, it's a damn shame. If Eli gets hurt, my boy will shine!!!

=====================================================

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J.

What is it about Boston College that produces quarterbacks in the NFL-it must be the intelligence factor. Hasselback is a journeyman type-I hate the Giants so this BC QB stinks- just for you Garb

What is it about Boston College that produces quarterbacks in the NFL-it must be the intelligence factor. Hasselback is a journeyman type-I hate the Giants so this BC QB stinks- just for you Garb

BC has had only one Legitimate NFL caliber QB - that would be Timmy's brother, Matt - and he is, and always will be, a CHOKER.

Unless, of course, you all considered Glenn Foley to be a legit starter! :wink:

After an offseason of searching for a #2 QB, Giants fans can now take comfort that there's a proven backup to help teach Eli about reading pro defenses & generally how to be a successful NFL quarterback.

Okay...well at least Eli can learn first-hand what NOT to do, if he listens to what Hasselbeck has to say and then adopts the George Costanza religion of doing the opposite.

i think hasselback is actually pretty good. he did well in washington when he had the chance and looked pretty good in preseason. the redskins were never going to give him a legit shot w/ramsey a 1st rd'er and brunell's big contract but i thought the guy looked as good as either of them when he played.

Archived