OT: Preakness Races

Brenjetsfan

I'm gonna drop off a load of cash for you to bet Afleet Alex. Will try and handicap the rest of the card for yiz. When you leaving? Will you have access to a computer down there? If so I'll send you all the exactas, pick 4's etc.

Leaving on Thursday afternoon some time. The last thing I want to do is log on to a computer while I'm there. Get to work and start picking me some winners, Tom. xoxoxox

I'm gonna drop off a load of cash for you to bet Afleet Alex. Will try and handicap the rest of the card for yiz. When you leaving? Will you have access to a computer down there? If so I'll send you all the exactas, pick 4's etc.

Leaving on Thursday afternoon some time. The last thing I want to do is log on to a computer while I'm there. Get to work and start picking me some winners, Tom. xoxoxox

I won't be able to get the PP's from the Racing Form before friday. Therefore I'll shun the exotic stuff and simply give you the winner of each race. We'll do it over the phone then, Cubby. Might do Monmouth tomorrow, depending on the dew factor.

Archived