Woody Johnson

PatsFanTX

What's this guys deal anyway?

Other than all the press he is getting with the proposed West Side Stadium, you never hear or see him in the media with anything Jets related.

Does he chair any NFL committee?

Does he attend the games, both home and away?

Are Jet fans happy with his ownership?

And is his real first name Woodrow or Hardon?

Thanks in advance,

TX

I don't know much about the man but they own a beautiful pc of ocean front land here on the famed 7 mile beach worth close to 50 million bucs.

the team rarely gets infections from cuts & abrasions as we've never run out of bandaids.

I think he helped design football helmets with holes at the ear locations for better q tip accessibility.

He is not hands on like al davis or dan snyder which the franchise is thankful for

in his home he has 2 toasters which is a vulgar display of wealth in my opinion.

he's gonna be at the super bowl to help hoist the trophy

what else ya need to know tx?

Willy,

Why would the owner of the Jets be hoisting the Lombardi for the Pats?

Doesn't make much sense to me. :wink:

more like taking it away from the patsies.. that liar kraft will not be holding any more of those trophies... he better go back to concentrating on selling razors.. :lol:

Other than all the press he is getting with the proposed West Side Stadium, you never hear or see him in the media with anything Jets related.

Thanks in advance,

TX

Actually, he spends 15 hours a day on Jets message boards, bitching about Pats fans... true story.

more like taking it away from the patsies.. that liar kraft will not be holding any more of those trophies... he better go back to concentrating on selling razors.. :lol:

Once again, your response proves why you should remain in the Lounge and not on the football board.

For you information, Kraft's wealth was accumulated through a paper products company.

He has absolutely nothing to do with razors. [-X

OY #-o

Once again, your response proves why you should remain in the Lounge and not on the football board.

For you information, Kraft's wealth was accumulated through a paper products company.

He has absolutely nothing to do with razors. [-X

OY #-o

frankly the business dealings of the patsie owner is of no interest to me... he is still a liar and quite swarmy if you ask me.

why is it that you seem so concerned with my football knowledge? :roll:

Your "football knowledge"?

Talk about a friggn' oxymoron if there was ever one. :shock:

OY.

big word Tx... :roll: although given that its greek roots mean pointedly foolish... i can see how it would be a word YOU would know.

by the by.. your sad attempts at wit are just getting tired... [-X

Is his username RamRodDumbassRay?

I don't think so... I don't know anyone by that name. Actually, I mistyped in my previous lil statement. I meant to say he poses as a Pats fan, and riles up the Jets fans. He said he's from Texas and all that. He's a real a$$hole and all that... you know anyone who fits that descrpition Tx?

Actually, he spends 15 hours a day on Jets message boards, bitching about Pats fans... true story.

He posts here. His original name was Verdegirl. Since he has since changed it, I feel comfortable revealing that bit of info.

That silver near his, ahem, nipple looks like the door handle of the truck to me.

Yo, FlirtyVerdeWhoEverAttentionSeekingGirl, WTF was that?

I have always been very respectful of all your (non-football related) posts.

And that's the thanks I get? :shock:

Yo, FlirtyVerdeWhoEverAttentionSeekingGirl, WTF was that?

I have always been very respectful of all your (non-football related) posts.

And that's the thanks I get? :shock:

Yes, I know, being referred to as a floozy is very respectful.

My bad. :?

Thanks in advance,

TX

He does wear a hat with a "J" on it. :shock:

The only time I hear Woody Johnsons name is in association with getting a new stadium or handing out a nice signing bonus (Mawae, Martin, Chrebet, D-Rob, Kendall)and thats the way I like it.

I also think the guy did the right thing by waiting mid way through the season to see how TBs draft picks performed before extending his contract.

He's hands off and despite what some "fans" may think, he's far from cheap.

How could he hold any more? Those things must be heavy and he already has three. That is why his son is on the team. He will probably get to hold a few now.

Archived