New Link Exchange ~ Patsfans.com

Maxman

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Congratulations! Honestly - although homerism runs rabid at Patsfans.com - there are many well informed, passionate fans with superior football knowledge. Plus, there are a several folks there that think Flutie blows chunks too. Of course there are some Flutie suck-up's too. There is this one person who calls himself/herself "FlutietoPhelan" - I think this person may be mentally disabled or perhaps a BC alum - same thing, really.

:mrgreen:

Yeah, there are alot of people over there who think Troy Brown still has a role on this team. Just proof positive that not all Patriots fans can be as smart as me.

Great. More Patsie flamers. Bandwagoners, no doubt.

Credit where it's due - Garb and PFSIKH were Patsie fans when the Patsies sucked. I think they were the only ones the team had. This new breed is just useless.

Anybody want to help me start www.jetsinsidernation.com?

I take offense to that Bob. I've been a fan since 91'. I was a fan to witness Dick McPherson in all of his glory.

Bullcrap.

I've never been viciously attacked on this board since you started it.

No way in hell is pope posting here. [-X

I'd kinda have to agree with Tx... no one has been attacking him, so I don't believe Pope is posting here. You're going to have to do better than that, Max :wink:

Bullcrap.

I've never been viciously attacked on this board since you started it.

No way in hell is pope posting here. [-X

I have to agree. There ar eno pope type threads that littered the other board.

I have to agree. There ar eno pope type threads that littered the other board.

See pope's biggest mistake was a strategical blunder.

Instead of picking out one or two Pats fans and trying to serve up his wit, he elected to take on the entire Pats contingent at the same time.

That was just a dumb move on his part.

#-o

Instead of picking out one or two Pats fans and trying to serve up his wit, he elected to take on the entire Pats contingent at the same time.

#-o

True.

And Pope would argue a point even when the truth is slapping him in the face. Pope was one of the first to want to see Brady do it again. He did and then he set a new 'qualifier' and another and another.

Pats' fans get labeled with being trolls, but pope is the quintessential troll.

True.

And Pope would argue a point even when the truth is slapping him in the face. Pope was one of the first to want to see Brady do it again. He did and then he set a new 'qualifier' and another and another.

Pats' fans get labeled with being trolls, but pope is the quintessential troll.

Now now, don't confuse being a troll with stupidity... :lol:

#-o

Pope OWNED you. This site needs:

1. Pope to put you in line

2. A flowtrain type for all things cap related

3. More smileys to keep greengal occupied and out of the football forum

Once we get all 3, we will be achieve greatness!

3. More smileys to keep greengal occupied and out of the football forum

you knew i was going to do this. OY!!!!

:):(:shock: :? :lol::x:P:oops: 8) :cry::evil::roll: :wink: :mrgreen:=D>#-o:^o[-X<ahttp://forums.jetnation.com/uploads/emoticons/default_eusa_naughty.gif' alt='[-X'> [-X[-X[-X[-o<:-k](*,)'](*,)](*,)](*,)=;:-$

:comb::comb:

:Ban::Ban::Ban:

:Blah::Blah::Blah::Blah::Blah::Blah::Blah:

Yeah, there are alot of people over there who think Troy Brown still has a role on this team. Just proof positive that not all Patriots fans can be as smart as me.

You crossed the line! Fine! I do not want to hear you complain when Dwight sucks wind...which he will.

You crossed the line! Fine! I do not want to hear you complain when Dwight sucks wind...which he will.

I don't care about Dwight, he's going to do the same thing Brown would be doing. Sit on his ass. Only difference is he's cheaper. I'm more worried about getting the young guys more playing time.

I don't care about Dwight, he's going to do the same thing Brown would be doing. Sit on his a$$. Only difference is he's cheaper. I'm more worried about getting the young guys more playing time.

Alk you are fighting a battle you cannot win.

Maybe being Patriots' fans outside of New England is the reason, but just about all the replies on who the Patriots should bring in after June 1st was Troy Brown.

Alk you are fighting a battle you cannot win.

Maybe being Patriots' fans outside of New England is the reason, but just about all the replies on who the Patriots should bring in after June 1st was Troy Brown.

I know it, it just doesn't make any sense. People are too freakin' sentimental when it comes to football. Here we are with three young receivers. Bethel, Sam, Terrell. And these people want to bring in washed up Brown only because they love him. No other reason. They know as well as I do that he can no longer contribute in a starting role. If he was willing to take Tim Dwight money, Dwight would have been cut and Brown lovers would have been having multiple orgasms about three weeks ago.

I'm very happy in the way BB doesn't consider sentiment in decisions he has to make. Troy Brown was/is a wondeful football player, but, his abilities have diminished and it's time to move on.

I heard BB walks on water.....( big gulp of Kool-aide) and I believe it!

I know it, it just doesn't make any sense. People are too freakin' sentimental when it comes to football. Here we are with three young receivers. Bethel, Sam, Terrell. And these people want to bring in washed up Brown only because they love him. No other reason. They know as well as I do that he can no longer contribute in a starting role. If he was willing to take Tim Dwight money, Dwight would have been cut and Brown lovers would have been having multiple orgasms about three weeks ago.

To borrow Implement's saying, the Patriot Nation have drunken the Kool-Aid except for when it comes to Brown.

I agree with you 100%. Troy was great for the Patriots, but his time has passed. Bethel needs to show he can be more then a spot 4th receiver and Terrell needs to finally tap into the ability that made him a Top 10 pick. I thik this is Red Shirt Year 2 for Sam. Unless he carves out a niche on Special Teams, echoing Belichick speak, there are too many people Branch, Givens, Terrell, Johnson, Graham, Watson, Fauria and Faulk, I think he is inactive most games.

You Guys are Nuts??? Troy was great for the

Pats?? He had 2 maybe 3 good seasons..Compared

to him as a W/R Martin looks like Jim Brown!Ugg I

have to go wash my Mouth out with extra strength

Listerine..Hey that reminds me..Did you know they

used to use Lysol for....

Troy Browns Career stats..

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/1253

Lysol+Ad.gif

Your right, but the Patriot Nation has some affinity for him. Much like some jets' fans have for Chrebet I imagine.

Drafted in the 8th round, cut, came back and made the team as a special teams player and then from 2000-2002, he was an awesome receiver and had many key plays on special teams.

Troy was great for the Patriots. Hall of Fame great? No, but he deserves a spot in the Patriots' Hall of Fame.

Archived