***OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT THREAD***

ShadowJet35

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
until I see something official I am skeptical about it, I doubt they're that dumb.

we can only hope not...oh damn yes they are they get next yrs 1 and a 4th this year...9ers are morons they must think they are going to win the bowl

looks like we may end up with Blalock at the rat this draft is going none of the second rnd qbs taken, still cbs on the board, Posdanus on the board, harris etc...can only wait and see

think SD takes Gonzalez? Seems like a good fit.

which gonzalez? If you are talking about Anthony then i think its a good pick, but if they want him they could trade down 20 picks and get him.

When it's all said and done Gonzalez will have a better career than his 1st round counter part (ginn).

looks like we may end up with Blalock at the rat this draft is going none of the second rnd qbs taken, still cbs on the board, Posdanus on the board, harris etc...can only wait and see

I just hope somebody gave Peter North Eric Mangini's cell phone number so he can get the right pick in for us.

Olsen is still on the board, i thought people were crying for us to trade up for that bum. i hope he slides to late second...the dudes a punk.

(he refers to himself as G-reg in a song of his)

oh haha, anyway I'm pretty sure Olsen will be going to Chicago after ESPN showed him getting a call and celebrating.

that's why I think we gave up too much to move up. there are going to be some really good guys that both of our seconds would of helped.

We'll ahve to wait and see. If Revis is great then we will be happy campers and otherwise not too concerned with what the Jets gave up to get him.

Here's hoping he's great.

Why the hell won't Chicago announce the pick, they told Olsen he was the pick when the Chargers were still on the board.

I'm sure it has to do with the commercial we're watching on espn, I'm sure if a team hands in a pick early they wait to announce/show it so they can drag it out and make the most money.

anyone know why branch has fallen so far???

stress fracture in one (maybe both I heard) of his legs. Not good. Top talent though.

Also has some "lazy" tags on him, but to me thats just typical of a 330lb Dtackle. They said the same of Wilfork, how did he turn out? I wouldnt pass on Branch in the 2nd rd.

They said on Sirius NFL radio this morning that he had shin splints and showed up out of shape at the combine/workouts.

Longest first round in history...wonderful

stress fracture in one (maybe both I heard) of his legs. Not good. Top talent though.

Also has some "lazy" tags on him, but to me thats just typical of a 330lb Dtackle. They said the same of Wilfork, how did he turn out? I wouldnt pass on Branch in the 2nd rd.

oh yeah thats right, but wew already have enough linemen with leg/knee issues (DRob) they need that leg strength to push all that weight around, i would pass anyway though because of the offseason acq's we already brought on board

Archived