NFL | Law won't come Cheaply

Smizzy

NFL | Law won't come Cheaply - from www.KFFL.com

Sat, 14 May 2005 03:23:45 -0700

The Miami Herald reports free agent CB Ty Law (Patriots) is not thinking of signing a one-year contract with an NFL team. His agent, Carl Poston, said Law wants a contract that pays him in the ballpark of the NFL's better cornerbacks. ''I don't think there's any question that Ty is still Ty Law,'' Poston said during a radio interview Friday, May 13. "He had the injury, but he's ahead of schedule.'' ''He got the screws taken out about 10 or 12 days ago,'' Poston said. "He's talked to some doctors with Miami and Kansas City and Detroit, and everybody's giving him the OK so he's in good shape.''

Someone will take a risk. With three rings on his hand it's hard to argue his price.

Law did take some seasons

"off" in New England, but fans tend to forget.

How did he earn that 3rd ring? Dispensing water on the sidelines?

His agents are the EVIL POTSON BROTHERS. I'm telling you - it WILL NOT be cheap and the Jets will be dealing with a couple of BIG-TIME dinks.

Garb, why do you have to bring the racist stuff up in here? First of all, the Poston brothers, as far as I can tell, aren't even VietCong, and second of all, even if they were, we would not call them "dinks," you Italian paisana chowderhead.

Archived