Official UDFA Signing List

Smizzy

From Draftdaddy.com:

Brett Ratliff, QB, Utah

Leonard Peters, SS, Hawaii

Andrew Wicker, OL, Ole Miss

I suppose the names of the other 9 or so players we signed will be coming soon.

Wasn't Ratliff arrested? I'll have to do some research. BTW...I WANT WR DAVID BALL IN HERE !! ...............................................................................................................Post Script: Found out from one site that Ratliff is a "dink and dunk" QB. Just great !!

In January, former Utah quarterback Brett Ratliff pleaded guilty to two charges stemming from an incident when a woman claimed she was sexually assaulted by him. - Russ Rizzo/Lya Wodraska, The Salt Lake Tribune [Reported 03/18/07]

http://www.sltrib.com/search/ci_5459597

This is the second time a Utah player has had a run-in with the law recently. In January, former Utah quarterback Brett Ratliff pleaded guilty to two charges stemming from an incident when a woman claimed she was sexually assaulted by him. Ratliff pleaded guilty to pleas of public intoxication, a misdemeanor, and disorderly conduct, an infraction. He was ordered to complete six months of probation, perform 20 hours of community service and pay a $150 fine (which, sadly, is more money than he'll make in the NFL)

01/04/07 - Brett Ratliff, the quarterback who led Utah to a bowl victory, pleaded guilty Thursday to public intoxication and disorderly conduct and was placed on probation for six months. Ratliff also must serve 20 hours of community service and pay a $150 fine. If he completes his probation successfully, the case will be erased, prosecutor Sim Gill said. Ratliff was accused of inappropriately touching a woman at a nightclub on Nov. 12, Gill said. "Taking into account the facts, the evidence, we worked out what we thought was the best resolution," he said. Ratliff made a brief statement outside court, saying he wanted "to apologize for the disturbances I caused." He could have faced up to 90 days in jail for public intoxication. Disorderly conduct typically carries a fine, but no jail time. - AP Sports Wire

Why can't one of them be WALTER THOMAS.

Agree. I don't see why we avoided him so much. DRob did a good job down the stretch but as a 3-4 NT isn't worth the money he's due after this year. If he's suddenly a dominant NT that's fine, but athletic guys of Walter Thomas' size come along very infrequently. If he sucks or has such character/work ethich then cut him. But a 3-4 team without a NT tailor-made for the position shouldn't be so rigid to signing up a guy who might be.

The other undrafted guy I liked, Louis Leonard, was scooped up by San Diego.

In January, former Utah quarterback Brett Ratliff pleaded guilty to two charges stemming from an incident when a woman claimed she was sexually assaulted by him. - Russ Rizzo/Lya Wodraska, The Salt Lake Tribune [Reported 03/18/07]

http://www.sltrib.com/search/ci_5459597

This is the second time a Utah player has had a run-in with the law recently. In January, former Utah quarterback Brett Ratliff pleaded guilty to two charges stemming from an incident when a woman claimed she was sexually assaulted by him. Ratliff pleaded guilty to pleas of public intoxication, a misdemeanor, and disorderly conduct, an infraction. He was ordered to complete six months of probation, perform 20 hours of community service and pay a $150 fine (which, sadly, is more money than he'll make in the NFL)

01/04/07 - Brett Ratliff, the quarterback who led Utah to a bowl victory, pleaded guilty Thursday to public intoxication and disorderly conduct and

was placed on probation for six months. Ratliff also must serve 20 hours of community service and pay a $150 fine. If he completes his probation successfully, the case will be erased, prosecutor Sim Gill said. Ratliff was accused of inappropriately touching a woman at a nightclub on Nov. 12, Gill said. "Taking into account the facts, the evidence, we worked out what we thought was the best resolution," he said. Ratliff made a brief statement outside court, saying he wanted "to apologize for the disturbances I caused." He could have faced up to 90 days in jail for public intoxication. Disorderly conduct typically carries a fine, but no jail time. - AP Sports Wire

big deal so he got drunk.so do 20,000,000 americans get drunk at one time or another.

Agree. I don't see why we avoided him so much. DRob did a good job down the stretch but as a 3-4 NT isn't worth the money he's due after this year. If he's suddenly a dominant NT that's fine, but athletic guys of Walter Thomas' size come along very infrequently. If he sucks or has such character/work ethich then cut him. But a 3-4 team without a NT tailor-made for the position shouldn't be so rigid to signing up a guy who might be.

The other undrafted guy I liked, Louis Leonard, was scooped up by San Diego.

My guess is that if nobody has heard anything on Thomas yet then it is not because nobody is interested, it is probably because more than one team is interested.

My guess is that if nobody has heard anything on Thomas yet then it is not because nobody is interested, it is probably because more than one team is interested.

unfortunately i agree with you, funny how so many people talking about how crappy he was and now he is probably one of the most sought after udfa...can you say mini bidding war, lets hope that he loved his visit to NY

unfortunately i agree with you, funny how so many people talking about how crappy he was and now he is probably one of the most sought after udfa...can you say mini bidding war, lets hope that he loved his visit to NY

I still don't know why they didn't take him in the 7th. this stuci wr dude is small and has had injury problems.

I love how you all infer that he's so widely looked after but I'd put any amount of money on the fact that nobody wants him. He will be a project, it will easily take a few years before he is ready to play in the NFL. He has played 2 games in 2 years, his best bet is to go to NFL Europe or some other pro football league for a while and actually get some playing experience.

I love how you all infer that he's so widely looked after but I'd put any amount of money on the fact that nobody wants him. He will be a project, it will easily take a few years before he is ready to play in the NFL. He has played 2 games in 2 years, his best bet is to go to NFL Europe or some other pro football league for a while and actually get some playing experience.

and i love you you infer that he is not...how many udfa do play right away...and project is a word you hear from round 6 on...did this guy steal your bike or take your lunch money?

ounds like Paul Thompson from Oklahoma is a Jet...he's a QB/WR prospect...ran a 4.6 at the combine and just seemed to be willing to do whatever it took to convince a team to take a chance on him...anyway, there was a story in today's Daily Oklahoman that mentioned him to the Jets:

Quarterback Paul Thompson was in contact with a handful of teams, but settled on an offer from the New York Jets, who have Chad Pennington, Kellen Clemens and Marques Tuiasosopo already on the roster.

I cannot post the link, since I just got here, but it's in a story about Rufus Alexander joining Peterson in Minnesota if you'd like to look...

Jets | Ratliff signed

Mon, 30 Apr 2007 23:35:24 -0700

J.P. Pelzman, of the Bergen Record, reports the New York Jets have signed undrafted free-agent QB Brett Ratliff (Utah). Terms of the deal were not disclosed.

Jets | Wicker signed

Mon, 30 Apr 2007 23:34:54 -0700

J.P. Pelzman, of the Bergen Record, reports the New York Jets have signed undrafted free-agent OG Andrew Wicker (Mississippi). Terms of the deal were not disclosed.

Jets | Moran signed

Mon, 30 Apr 2007 23:34:20 -0700

J.P. Pelzman, of the Bergen Record, reports the New York Jets have signed undrafted free-agent OG Dominic Moran (Western Michigan). Terms of the deal were not disclosed.

Jets | Allen signed

Mon, 30 Apr 2007 23:33:41 -0700

J.P. Pelzman, of the Bergen Record, reports the New York Jets have signed undrafted free-agent Virginia Tech FB Jesse Allen (Virginia Tech). Terms of the deal were not disclosed.

Jets | Steffes signed

Mon, 30 Apr 2007 23:33:17 -0700

J.P. Pelzman, of the Bergen Record, reports the New York Jets have signed undrafted free-agent RB Kyle Steffes (North Dakota). Terms of the deal were not disclosed.

Jets | Osborn signed

Mon, 30 Apr 2007 23:32:01 -0700

J.P. Pelzman, of the Bergen Record, reports the New York Jets have signed undrafted free-agent WR Dustin Osborn (Colorado State). Terms of the deal were not disclosed.

Jets | McCullough signed

Mon, 30 Apr 2007 23:30:53 -0700

J.P. Pelzman, of the Bergen Record, reports the New York Jets have signed undrafted free-agent LB Kevin McCullough (Cincinnati). Terms of the deal were not disclosed.

Jets | Zalewski signed

Mon, 30 Apr 2007 23:29:59 -0700

J.P. Pelzman, of the Bergen Record, reports the New York Jets have signed undrafted free-agent LB Mark Zalewski (Wisconsin). Terms of the deal were not disclosed.

Jets | Peters signed

Mon, 30 Apr 2007 23:29:44 -0700

J.P. Pelzman, of the Bergen Record, reports the New York Jets have signed undrafted free-agent S Leonard Peters (Hawaii). Terms of the deal were not disclosed.

Jets | DeVito signed

Mon, 30 Apr 2007 23:29:07 -0700

J.P. Pelzman, of the Bergen Record, reports the New York Jets have signed undrafted free-agent DL Mike DeVito (Maine). Terms of the deal were not disclosed.

Jets | King signed

Mon, 30 Apr 2007 23:28:42 -0700

J.P. Pelzman, of the Bergen Record, reports the New York Jets have signed undrafted free-agent DL Matt King (Maine). Terms of the deal were not disclosed.

UVa Game 2006 & Miami 2006...Last clip re pancakes Baraka Atkins from The Canes.

http://hokiesfan37.com/Jesseallenclips.wmv

Unc Game in 2004 is really the only game VT used a fullback for maer than 12-15 plays since. Blocking and short yardage mostly and an occasional pass in the flats.

http://hokiesfan37.com/jesseallen-2004-UNC.wmv

The SOUND of his blocks was very impressive, you can hear the plastic poppin

James Ihedigbo safety/DB from UMass is also headed to rookie mini-camp next week. There is a thread on him already.

I saw him yesterday and spoke with him. The Bengals gave him the shaft so he is hungry to prove a point. The Jets were courting him a few months ago. He is ecstatic at the chance and has a great shot.

James Ihedigbo safety/DB from UMass is also headed to rookie mini-camp next week. There is a thread on him already.

I saw him yesterday and spoke with him. The Bengals gave him the shaft so he is hungry to prove a point. The Jets were courting him a few months ago. He is ecstatic at the chance and has a great shot.

James played in the shriners HS game in Mass with Jesse. They are both from the same area that usually college recruiters rarely look for players. Jesse was in a D-3 HS program

which barely can field enough players for games, and I think James was from Amherst????

or one of the better WMass programs who played a tough schedule. I may be wrong but both players had to walk on originally then recieved scholarships down the line. the good news is that walk ons have great work ethic and this should fare well for both.

Running back Alvin Banks, a former Crabber, signed with the New York Jets

according to ji he is the next curtis martin

i doubt it

i want curtis to play 1 more year

he has not retired yet so maybe he is still trying to come back

EAD

Archived