Official UDFA Signing List

Smizzy

Im on it right now... no construction...

Sorry - www.willkirby.com is currently unavailable.

There is a technical problem on the web host's server. We have been told that they are working on the issue and do not have an estimated time for when it will be back up yet.

In the meantime, I have opened the userplane chatroom so that it can be accessed via the userplane directory for now at www.userplane.com under WillKirby.com Chat or Will Kirby. Or, you can try to follow this link.

If you are looking for the Dr. Will Kirby Dermatology site where you can purchase his products online - please go to www.kirbydermatology.com .

Nancy Polley

Webmaster@willkirby.com

liar

just go to jamesbb6.com mention me

the webmaster hates me there

Sorry - www.willkirby.com is currently unavailable.

There is a technical problem on the web host's server. We have been told that they are working on the issue and do not have an estimated time for when it will be back up yet.

In the meantime, I have opened the userplane chatroom so that it can be accessed via the userplane directory for now at www.userplane.com under WillKirby.com Chat or Will Kirby. Or, you can try to follow this link.

If you are looking for the Dr. Will Kirby Dermatology site where you can purchase his products online - please go to www.kirbydermatology.com .

Nancy Polley

Webmaster@willkirby.com

liar

just go to jamesbb6.com mention me

the webmaster hates me there

Bro I am on the site right now... here is a screen shot.. I just took it... maybe they blocked your IP from the site?

wkirbyscreenshot1.jpg

Wasn't Ratliff arrested? I'll have to do some research. BTW...I WANT WR DAVID BALL IN HERE !! ...............................................................................................................Post Script: Found out from one site that Ratliff is a "dink and dunk" QB. Just great !!

Me too. David Ball, is a Chicago Bear, however.

James played in the shriners HS game in Mass with Jesse. They are both from the same area that usually college recruiters rarely look for players. Jesse was in a D-3 HS program

which barely can field enough players for games, and I think James was from Amherst????

or one of the better WMass programs who played a tough schedule. I may be wrong but both players had to walk on originally then recieved scholarships down the line. the good news is that walk ons have great work ethic and this should fare well for both.

That fits in well with the Mangini mindset. Kids that are hungry. Nothing handed to them. They are willing to work to get to the next level.

I can't wait for camp to start!

I still don't know why they didn't take him in the 7th. this stuci wr dude is small and has had injury problems.

Stuckey is 3rd to 4th round talent and the Jets were smart to take a shot on him in the 7th round. He could turn out to be steal. He's actually tough as nails for a small guy. Check out his injury history and how quick he came back last year:

(from NFL.com)

INJURY REPORT

2004: Sat out the Utah State (Oct. 16) and North Carolina State (Oct. 30) games with a nagging left ankle injury that was later discovered to have a broken bone.

2005: Left the Champs Sports Bowl matchup vs. Colorado (Dec. 27) with four minutes left in the first quarter and did not return after suffering a concussion. 2006: Sat out the Wake Forest (Oct. 7), Temple (Oct. 14) and Georgia Tech (Oct. 21) games after he suffered a fractured fifth metatarsal in his right foot during a non-contact drill on Oct. 3. He underwent surgery the following day and was supposed to miss five games, but returned to action vs. Virginia Tech (Oct. 28).

Also, check out his workout numbers:

AGILITY TESTSCampus: 4.34 in the 40-yard dash

I like Stuckey and could be a nice player, but he ran a 4.6 at the combine. That's not too good for a guy who allegedly relies on his "exceptional speed." Most of the reports blame it on his being slow to recover from the broken foot. He supposedly ran a 4.34 at pro-day, but I put more stock in the combine time since it's the same conditions as everyone else. Of course, the times reported from the combine are often all over the map too.

Archived