CLEMENS IS A YANKEE (Merged 2X)

AFJF

If he's talking about the New York Post he's probably right.

What the New York Post is to credibility is what Manny Ramirez is to effort and hustle.

Which is to say, neither has any.

I'm gonna go ahead and tke Joel Sherman's word for it. Plus that fact that the yankees were so pleased with themselves that they got the "great" ross ohlendorf makes me think they chose those players.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm gonna go ahead and tke Joel Sherman's word for it. Plus that fact that the yankees were so pleased with themselves that they got the "great" ross ohlendorf makes me think they chose those players.

I don't even want to get involved in this sh!t-tossing but I will say that I'm glad that Randy Johnson is gone from the Yankees and is sucking balls for Arizona now, and I'm also glad he's not stealing millions of dollars from the Yankees anymore.

Who gives a sh!t, he sucked for this team. I'm just glad he's not on the Yanks anymore. That's all it comes down to.

I don't even want to get involved in this sh!t-tossing but I will say that I'm glad that Randy Johnson is gone from the Yankees and is sucking balls for Arizona now, and I'm also glad he's not stealing millions of dollars from the Yankees anymore.

Who gives a sh!t, he sucked for this team. I'm just glad he's not on the Yanks anymore. That's all it comes down to.

So you don't care at all that the yankees had a chance to get a good 24 year old pitcher but took nothing instead and had to go out and spend 18 million on a 45 year old?

Yeah because i was wrong about every move this offseason... No Wait... I was right.

You dont think Clemens improves the rotation for this season?

He provides a shot in the arm for the team with his intensity as well...People enjoy playing behind him. Something exactly this team needed imo.

You dont think Clemens improves the rotation for this season?

He provides a shot in the arm for the team with his intensity as well...People enjoy playing behind him. Something exactly this team needed imo.

Of course he improves the team. That the not the point. The FACT is that the yankee FO made mistake after mistake and that forced them to have to give a 45 year old 18 million and the 24+1 travel plan that they said they would never do.

Of course he improves the team. That the not the point. The FACT is that the yankee FO made mistake after mistake and that forced them to have to give a 45 year old 18 million and the 24+1 travel plan that they said they would never do.

Who cares about the money.

Have someone stalk you, lie about your posts and try at every turn to make you look stupid for month after month and see how you like it. I'm here to talk about baseball.

Paranoid much?

Paranoia is an excessive anxiety or fear concerning one's own well-being which is considered irrational and excessive, perhaps to the point of being a psychosis. This typically includes persecutory beliefs concerning a likely threat.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranoia

Chill%20Pill.png

Have someone stalk you, lie about your posts and try at every turn to make you look stupid for month after month and see how you like it. I'm here to talk about baseball.

Bro, you bring it on yourself more often than not with a defensive mindset. Please remember that you have the CHOICE of resorting to anger and personal attacks. Whether or not AFJF was "stalking" you or not (which I sincerely doubt), it's a much better decision to just let it go and do exactly what you say you want to do, talk about baseball!

Bro, you bring it on yourself more often than not with a defensive mindset. Please remember that you have the CHOICE of resorting to anger and personal attacks. Whether or not AFJF was "stalking" you or not (which I sincerely doubt), it's a much better decision to just let it go and do exactly what you say you want to do, talk about baseball!

Listen. When i'm attacked and lied about i'm going to respond.

Heh i wish that were the case. This is a clear pattern.

It's a clear pattern that you're both Yankee fans talking about baseball on a baseball forum and that he's responding to your posts.

You're just blowing it waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out of proportion and you take yourself waaaaaaaaaaaaaay to seriously.

It's a clear pattern that you're both Yankee fans talking about baseball on a baseball forum and that he's responding to your posts.

You're just blowing it waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out of proportion and you take yourself waaaaaaaaaaaaaay to seriously.

No i really don't. what i take seriously is another person trying to make me look stupid and insult me ALL the time.

No i really don't. what i take seriously is another person trying to make me look stupid and insult me ALL the time.

no one has to try to make you look stupid, you're doing a good job on your own. If you feel these guys are baiting you, just don't respond. There is no need to respond to every post if you feel they are of no value. Just ignore them and go on with your day.

You don't help yourself by acting like a melodramatic teenage girl half the time and accusing people of "stalking" you on a message board. :bwahaharoll:

If you really don't like a poster, just don't reply to him or put him on your ignore list.

I figured MadMike out. Baseball is like religion to him, or politics. No matter what argument he gets into about it, no one is going to change his mind. Only what happens on the field can change his mind. And after that happens, he isn't going to admit that he was wrong when he gets jumped on every time the subject comes up. And the not responding thing goes both ways. If you find that you can't have a civilized discussion with him, and know that if you start an argument with him, its going to turn the thread into 13 pages of worthlessness like this thread has become, then just put him on ignore. Simple as that.

I've just realized that it's not worth my time to post in the baseball fourm. I hope my stalkers are happy. I'm done here.

Christmas comes early

I can't believe they used the PA system during a game to announce this.

You can bank on ARod and Mariano asking for the moon after seeing this.

Now that the deck appears semi stacked again, Ham should be back to the forum.

Word is he met with Houston and Boston this week and went for the higher dollar figure.

Yanks had to make this move.

I've just realized that it's not worth my time to post in the baseball fourm. I hope my stalkers are happy. I'm done here.

Dude you gotta chill...you cant let your fellow members of the Yankee Circle Jerk Club get to you like this. Yes, youre a card carrying member, we all know that much, and its apparent that they've turned against you.

But consider some things before you decide to leave MY FORUM...

-Airforce comes off looking like an a-hole here because he TOTALLY put words into your mouth at least once with the Randy Johnson/trade scenario thing.

-The run-of-the-mill Yankee Circle-Jerker is cantankerous and vicious these days, for a variety of reasons. He is sore about NEVER winning anymore. 2004 is something he will NEVER get over. He is forced to embrace A-rod even though he despises him. Yankee Haters can kill him for payroll as well as steroids. He has to work with Met fans, who endlessly torment him as their team is NYC's best baseball team. He secretly wants fat steinbrenner to revert back to his old ways (mean-spirited-yet-winning-ways) instead of this hypersensitive, drooling idiot persona he has adopted that spews meaningless, incoherent missives every time the Tankees have a cataclysmic meltdown!

-Take heart in the fact that the Yankee Circle Jerkers will eventually all turn on each other the way they've turned on you! Remember when they ALL begged JonEJinx not to make anymore Yankee or Jets predictions??? Some even called for JonE not to post during games!!!

-You cant leave, madmike. TRUST AND BELIEVE...airfarce will come off as the jerk here! Let history unfold.

Cashman and Torre go "all in" with Steinbrenner's $28 million prorated. If you add up the Igawa and Clemens money, it's about equal to what Lilly and Dice K-the smart moves- would've been. Either the Yankees win the Series or Torre and Cashman will be unemployed at the end of the season. There's no in between.

and you don't lie. this is the last post i will ever make in response to you. i hope you die at a family function.

Agreed. I don't normally do this but you are getting a 30 day ban. I like you Mike. I think you could be a good poster. But everything turns nasty with you. You fight with a lot of people man. Normally we just ban people for good. But in your case after 30 days you can decide if you want to come back here or not.

If you decide to, realize that personal attacks are not tolerated.

Agreed. I don't normally do this but you are getting a 30 day ban. I like you Mike. I think you could be a good poster. But everything turns nasty with you. You fight with a lot of people man. Normally we just ban people for good. But in your case after 30 days you can decide if you want to come back here or not.

If you decide to, realize that personal attacks are not tolerated.

Ouch even if mike feels people are attacking him, there is no reason for him to take it to the next level and respond to everyone, he needs to learn how to be the bigger man and ignore it.

Hey, Boston feels they do not need him so Red Sox fans need to shut their mouths and share the same feelings as their ownership, GM and team has. Who cares if he gets $26 million and only goes on road trips he pitches on? Hes still going to be around the ballclub a lot and it's not that much of a pay raise then what Houston gave him last year for 1 less month of what we're getting this year (believe Houston gave him $22 / 23 million).

Hey, Boston feels they do not need him so Red Sox fans need to shut their mouths and share the same feelings as their ownership, GM and team has. Who cares if he gets $26 million and only goes on road trips he pitches on? Hes still going to be around the ballclub a lot and it's not that much of a pay raise then what Houston gave him last year for 1 less month of what we're getting this year (believe Houston gave him $22 / 23 million).

june-sept at 26 million comes out to 6.5 million a month....he is a 6 inning pitcher at best, this still doesn't fix the 7th & 8th innings for them

not that I give a flying "F", but can Yankee fans now stop yapping about Dice-K and his salary?

june-sept at 26 million comes out to 6.5 million a month....he is a 6 inning pitcher at best, this still doesn't fix the 7th & 8th innings for them

not that I give a flying "F", but can Yankee fans now stop yapping about Dice-K and his salary?

Clemens going 6 at best? Hardly. He can pull together 7 strong innings.

Why? Roger is proven, Dice-K was not and is not Major League proven.

I can't believe they used the PA system during a game to announce this.

You can bank on ARod and Mariano asking for the moon after seeing this.

Now that the deck appears semi stacked again, Ham should be back to the forum.

Word is he met with Houston and Boston this week and went for the higher dollar figure.

Yanks had to make this move.

What word? Do you have a source or link? How do you know for certain that Boston didn't offer him the moon like they did for Dice-K? Yanks aren't the only team with deep pockets anymore. I'm just saying.

Not exactly a great comparison. I think Clemens has proven a few more things in his MLB career. Just sayin'.

Archived