So I found out why the wife watches football......

SoFlaJets

I was tellin her this morning that when we go to a game this season(she's never gone)she can check out all the players butts in pre-game working out-she told me she watches the crotches at which time I coughed "SLUT"-so there it is guys the truth,right ladies?C'mon you can tell us..Verde?GGG?Bren?

I can't speak for the rest of the ladies, but I watch the game because I love football.

I can't talk for the rest of the ladies, but I watch the game because I love some hot back door action.

All those "packages" are cup enhanced, it's like looking at a girl with a padded bra.

this is untrue. The days of NFL (or even NCAA) players wearing cups is long gone. in this game where speed is at a premium, many players don't wear theigh pads and knee pads, forget about cups.

this is untrue. The days of NFL (or even NCAA) players wearing cups is long gone. in this game where speed is at a premium, many players don't wear theigh pads and knee pads, forget about cups.

I'm surprised that there are not any "crushed nut" injuries unless they call them something else like "groin strain". Similar to when they say Tom Brady has strained buttocks instead of a torn sphincter.

Archived