Lamont Jordan on Radio

LionelRichie

Lamont was a guest of the John Thompson show today and fielded caller questions - a few of them Jet related.

1 caller asked about the herm/bishop fight in the Pitt game and about the players feelings about not advancing the ball for the kick. Lamont said he wouldn't discuss the argument - some things are better handled behind closed doors. as to the play calling he stood behind herm saying herm didn't call the plays he wasn't the offensive coordinator. class act on lamont's part but not quite a ringing endorsement for herm. he is after all the head coach.

over all lamont is a real well spoken guy, seemed smart and had some good insight into the nfl game. he said that the QB from auburn campbell is the real deal and that he expects about 300 carries and to have a huge year.

I hope LaMont does well. It's a shame that I really didn't like him much except for the last year or two, oh well, he's gone now, old news.

I wonder why?? His rookie year he had a 46 yd TD

that beat the Raiders in the same Game Martin had

50 yds on 16 carries..That Game put us in the Play

offs...Granted he hurt his wrist/hand in 02 and

only got about 4 carries a game in his 4 years

here...So your happy he's gone?? Look forward to

more great plays from Martin at 32..Yeah that's the

way to Win..Old Backs that do nothing in the Play

offs... =D>

... lamont is a class act & will be a great, i repeat GREAT running back for the raiders this year. with the cap we are better off having continued on with curtis and letting lamont go. l-j is better off in oakland where he will finally get to tote the rock ...

l_j_r

It was pretty frustrating watching every game, hoping to see a lot more Lamont. Thanks Hackass, thanks Herm. I have a horrible feeling that this will turn out to be John Riggins II. Lamont will be in his prime while Curtis sits on a beach somewhere and Blaylock gets 30 carries a game.

And we are betting what Oh Mouth that Whored??

You make TS look like a Genius with some of the

BS you spew!! :roll:

Here are my last 3 predictions:

1. The Yankees will win 8 of 10 - they won 10 in a row

2. Herman Edwards will win the SuperBowl here - time will prove me right

3. Lamont will never gain 1,000 yards in a single NFL season bold prediction I know, time will tell

And we are betting what Oh Mouth that Whored??

You make TS look like a Genius with some of the

BS you spew!! :roll:

Here are my last 3 predictions:

1. The Yankees will win 8 of 10 - they won 10 in a row

2. Herman Edwards will win the SuperBowl here - time will prove me right

3. Lamont will never gain 1,000 yards in a single NFL season bold prediction I know, time will tell

I see LaMont gaining 1,200 yards at most next season, at most, none of this 1,500 yard seasons that some of you think he'll have arn't going to happen.

Guarenteed he doesn't gain 80 yards against the Jets either.

I see LaMont gaining 1,200 yards at most next season, at most, none of this 1,500 yard seasons that some of you think he'll have arn't going to happen.

Guarenteed he doesn't gain 80 yards against the Jets either.

I am not going to argue with you out of respect for your username!

... i'm admittedly biased on this topic :lol: ...

either way, i'm just excited that he is going to have an opportunity ... we'll all soon know what he does with it

l_j_r

I am not going to argue with you out of respect for your username!

... i'm admittedly biased on this topic :lol: ...

either way, i'm just excited that he is going to have an opportunity ... we'll all soon know what he does with it

l_j_r

He is a huge talent that never got a real chance. I just reviewed the RAVEN game and all I will say is that HERM is allegedly a HC and he should have insisted that LAMONT got more carries! He didn't so I doubt he is anything but a mouthpiece who ius afraid to run his team they way it should be run! GREEN DNA said it best about LAMONT becoming another RIGGINS! That made me remember the past and I got sick once again!

He is a huge talent that never got a real chance. I just reviewed the RAVEN game and all I will say is that HERM is allegedly a HC and he should have insisted that LAMONT got more carries! He didn't so I doubt he is anything but a mouthpiece who ius afraid to run his team they way it should be run! GREEN DNA said it best about LAMONT becoming another RIGGINS! That made me remember the past and I got sick once again!

I can see lamong gaining 1500 yds this season. He's got Randy Moss and Jerry Porter on the outside which means he may not see an 8 man front all season long. He's gonna have room to run and he's shown when given a chance what he can do when there green in front of him. (Oak playoff game, Miami Mon nite game)

I can see lamong gaining 1500 yds this season. He's got Randy Moss and Jerry Porter on the outside which means he may not see an 8 man front all season long. He's gonna have room to run and he's shown when given a chance what he can do when there green in front of him. (Oak playoff game, Miami Mon nite game)

Archived