Jets Comedy Central

PatsFanTX

This game alone proves why Hermy is too incompetent to be a HC in the NFL.

I'm sure this will be friggn' hilarious.

Enjoy the game folks. :lol::lol::lol:

NFL Network May 19th 9PM G.O.T.W Jets/Ravens

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Game of the Week:

Jets Vs. Ravens

This is a game where they mic'ed up 12 players/coaches from each team.

God damn. I defy ANY of you Herm apologists to watch this debacle and defend him after this. Not only does this tape (if it's the NFL Films version) prove that he's functionally retarded, it also proves him to be a gutless liar to boot.

Don't you just hate it when the Patsie fans are right? #-o

Bob, there is just no way in hell the Jets should have lost that football game.

Jets totally outplayed the Ravens that day.

Too much has been made (excuses and scapegoat) of Jordan's pass.

That ballgame came down to the final 5 minutes.

Hermy's performance was pathetic.

I'd love to hear from a few Hermophobes on how you can defend him on that game.

YJF, are you in the house? :wink:

So barton, describe the sequence getting the play into Q-Ball.

Herm was yelling at them that they needed to get the snap off and Qball stood there dumbfounded

Also, Herm said it a thousand times

"LaMont, THROW THE BALL OUTA BOUNDS IF YOU DON'T HAVE AN OPEN TARGET"

He told the players that before they went into the huddle and when LaMont rolled out to the right, Herm was yelling "NO don't throw it, ed reed ed reed theres"

After watching that debacle, as well as Qball not getting the snap off, I think this loss rests on Hackass and LaMont

I'm gonna watch it again tomorrow and see if my opinion has not swayed.

Can't Hacket is gone. Lamont made a bone head play that should have NEVER been called in the first place. This is Norms Judgment year. If you have the same problems with in game decisions and clocl management as before whe you have 2 excellent coordinators he will be TERMINATED. I like herm and would love to see him succed but I do believe this will be his last chance.

whats the matter Tx, running out of material? Have to rehash old crap AGAIN? I was at the game, don't need to see it again, the Jets did outplay the Ravens & did deserve to win the game...for you or anyone (TS) to say it was Herms fault is asinine..players get paid to make plays and when needed they didn't...lets forget the actual option that was picked and think about the 11 guys who let Reed run the frigging ball back 100+ yards..and before you say it, I know a penalty ended the play but Balt got the ball in Jets territory instead of deep in their own end..

Tx, how about looking deeper into our past to get your jollys. Im sure you can find something

else to amuse yourself. you patsie* fans talk about Jet fans living in the past, but you continually bring up the past...look to your own past, except for the last 4 years it is eerily similiar to ours

whats the matter Tx, running out of material? Have to rehash old crap AGAIN? I was at the game, don't need to see it again, the Jets did outplay the Ravens & did deserve to win the game...for you or anyone (TS) to say it was Herms fault is asinine..players get paid to make plays and when needed they didn't...lets forget the actual option that was picked and think about the 11 guys who let Reed run the frigging ball back 100+ yards..and before you say it, I know a penalty ended the play but Balt got the ball in Jets territory instead of deep in their own end..

Tx, how about looking deeper into our past to get your jollys. Im sure you can find something

else to amuse yourself. you patsie* fans talk about Jet fans living in the past, but you continually bring up the past...look to your own past, except for the last 4 years it is eerily similiar to ours

13, with all due respect, you post is a bunch of BS.

1). The single play that you are so adamant that cost the Jets the game occured in the 2nd friggn' quarter.

2). Jets totally outplayed the Ravens that day.

3). Jets were in position (during crunch time) to win that football game.

4). Hermy's incompetence failed to take care of #3.

5). Hermy is a joke as a HC.

13, with all due respect, you post is a bunch of BS.

1). The single play that you are so adamant that cost the Jets the game occured in the 2nd friggn' quarter.

2). Jets totally outplayed the Ravens that day.

3). Jets were in position (during crunch time) to win that football game.

4). Hermy's incompetence failed to take care of #3.

5). Hermy is a joke as a HC.

1)..accounted for a 14 point swing

2) correct

3) agreed

4) Herm doesn't play the game..if anything he is guilty of putting his confidence in the wrong people

5) so are you...TROLL

That game pretty much was a microcosim of Hackett.

1) Offense get some points on the ball and then tried a trick play to go for the kill. Trick play bombs out which leads to point number 2.

2) Offense goes into a complete shell in the second half. Let's the Ravens not only get back into the game but win.

Hackett made some terrible decisions in this game. Ultimately it is all on Herm, I agree witht that.

But the same people who blast Herm for this game also blast Herm for "throwing Hackett under the bus".

Cmon Ladies you can't have it both ways. Hackett was a problem. Herm took care of said problem. The Jets will now win the SuperBowl. End of story.

But the same people who blast Herm for this game also blast Herm for "throwing Hackett under the bus".

I have never blasted Hackett.

The ultimate responsibility lies with the Head Coach.

If Hackett was so terrible, why didn't Hermy get rid of him 2 or 3 years ago? :shock:

If Hackett was so terrible, why didn't Hermy get rid of him 2 or 3 years ago? :shock:

He should have. The problem was that because Herm is such an excellent motivator the team overachieved and kept making the playoffs.

It was a Catch-22. Because of Herm's excellence Hacket's subpar performance was masked! #-o

That is a great question. Hackett should have went when Cotrell was let go. Heck Hackett should have been gone after the Buffalo loss at home in 2001.

The only reason I think Hackett did not go was because of the relationship Hackett had with Chad. Those last two losses though. (Rams and Steelers) when the Jets got a special team and a defensive td but no offensive td's sealed his fate.

I mean seriously how many team get special teams and defensive td's in the same game and LOSE ? :shock:

I mean seriously how many team get special teams and defensive td's in the same game and LOSE ? :shock:

That's a great question shawn.

I'd be willing to bet that teams who get a defensive and special teams TD in the same game win 95% of the ballgames.

That is a great question. Hackett should have went when Cotrell was let go. Heck Hackett should have been gone after the Buffalo loss at home in 2001.

The only reason I think Hackett did not go was because of the relationship Hackett had with Chad. Those last two losses though. (Rams and Steelers) when the Jets got a special team and a defensive td but no offensive td's sealed his fate.

thankfully this is all in the past. hackett is gone. the dinger is in & away we go...

Tx is scared. Scared of Herm. Scared of the coaching staff in general.

He knows the Pats dynasty is over now that donught boy is gone.

Please refrain from using the word dynasty incorrectly. [-X I am afraid that the Pats fans propaganda is poisoning your mind.

Tx is scared. Scared of Herm. Scared of the coaching staff in general.

He knows the Pats dynasty is over now that donught boy is gone.

If anyone dethrones the Pats in the East, it won't be the Jets as long as Edwards is the coach. We'll always be 2 steps behind and 10 seconds short.

Archived