Do People HATE you?

TomShane

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Max, have you been reading my PMs again?

Reading them again? Did you ask me to stop? If so I totally missed the request.

THe most surprising thing about your PMs:

You actually kiss TX's arse more in private than you do in public. Holy Jet fan with no soul.

I was just talking to one of my classmates about a fellow grad student who just left the program and I said "That's too bad, he seemed like a nice guy" and she (the classmate who I was talking to) said "That's funny, because he thought you were a total d!ck." I was taken quite aback! I mean, I can be self-centered and abrasive, but I didn't realize that there was an underground movement of people that HATED me. I have some ex-girlfriends that hate me, and one or two old professors, and, now, this dude.

Do you have anyone that hates you?

Everyone I've arrested and/or ticketed. :lol:

Exactly! You're a smart fella, regardless of what Max says!

Just because I spurned your make out offer is no reason for you to tell people the nasty things I say about them.

Between you and Garb with her maple syrup fetish I have no time for any other PMs.

Just because I spurned your make out offer is no reason for you to tell people the nasty things I say about them.

Between you and Garb with her maple syrup fetish I have no time for any other PMs.

Yes Max, your rejection hurt me deeply. It was the sole reason I decided to change my screen name back to Verde!

Yes Max, your rejection hurt me deeply. It was the sole reason I decided to change my screen name back to Verde!

I am sorry. But you knew when this site was started that Tom was my first love. That hasn't changed!

:mrgreen:

Hey Max,

Get linked to any other true football sites lately?

:shock::shock::shock:

Jets Related

BaumerJet's Unofficial NY Jet Fan Forum

Bob The Jet Fan's Website

Chris' Jet Fan Page

Jets Addicts

newyorkjets.com

NJ.com Weblog

SOCal Jets Fans

The Gang Green

The Jets Blog

West Side Jets

Football Related

Ask The Commish

Buffalo Bills Daily

DraftDaddy.com

Fin Heaven

Grid Iron Fans.com

KFFL NFL Wire

NFL Draft Countdown

NFL Sites.biz

NFL Smack Down

PatsFans.com

Pro Sports Daily

Steeler Nation

Jets Related

BaumerJet's Unofficial NY Jet Fan Forum

Bob The Jet Fan's Website

Chris' Jet Fan Page

Jets Addicts

newyorkjets.com

NJ.com Weblog

SOCal Jets Fans

The Gang Green

The Jets Blog

West Side Jets

Football Related

Ask The Commish

Buffalo Bills Daily

DraftDaddy.com

Fin Heaven

Grid Iron Fans.com

KFFL NFL Wire

NFL Draft Countdown

NFL Sites.biz

NFL Smack Down

PatsFans.com

Pro Sports Daily

Steeler Nation

Maybe you forgot to write it down, but certainly you must be linked to the 2nd most popular Jets message board.

Right?

Maybe you forgot to write it down, but certainly you must be linked to the 2nd most popular Jets message board.

Right?

What site are you referring to Patsfantx-do not worry (censor is enabled)

Right?

Look at you trying to cause problems again. I never asked Sooth to link us. He never asked me to link him.

But if someone would like to check on our behalf we would be more than happy to do a link exchange with them.

I'll check...do you think it'll get me banned over there?

Yes I would say that anyone who asked JI to do a link exchange would definitely be putting their membership in jeopardy.

My puppy is sick, not dead. Tex, did Alk teach you how to post pics, too? And if so, Max, can we ban Alk today?
...That pic he posted was mean as hell..I didnt know your Martin was still sick... :( . Hope he gets better. And I agree that that numb num should be banned...ASAP... =D> ..Back on subject, I have lots of haters for no known reason. I mind my business but am still hated...maybe it's because they are numbnums or because I call people numb nums?....hmmm..

I findHate to be too strong a word for my dislike of people in general. :D The general public is schizophrenic, looney and base.

This is what makes relating to people so entertaining! One never knows for sure the reaction that will be displayed by complete strangers who typically are total azzholes... :D

I've had young mothers carry away their young ones as I approach them in a supermarket! :D And that was my intent! Rather comical. :D Manipulative? Hell Yes! :)

That f**ker can lick deez nutz if he can take his face out of the feed trough long enough.

Jumba is one of the best guys on either board. If you have a problem with his moderating, chances are he's doing his job extremely well.

Archived