JetNation Podcast

Maxman

That was cool, you have a good voice for it, nice inflection and tone. Your opinions weren't half bad either. ;)

One point: Vilma outside?? No way. Especially not with BT and Hobson getting extensions and the Jets loading up at OLB. All while, Harris aside, not even looking at ILB this FA.

Glad you guys enjoyed it! Feel free to PM me with any comments, suggestions, or general topics you would like to be podcasted on...and homophobic??? nah not me, I just have a hard time understanding what the hell a guys hips has to do with his ability to play football...thats just me anyway

Glad you guys enjoyed it! Feel free to PM me with any comments, suggestions, or general topics you would like to be podcasted on...and homophobic??? nah not me, I just have a hard time understanding what the hell a guys hips has to do with his ability to play football...thats just me anyway

:rl: well that shows how flexible a player is can he turn on a dime and make a play. basicaly is he a school bus or porche

That was cool, you have a good voice for it, nice inflection and tone. Your opinions weren't half bad either. ;)

One point: Vilma outside?? No way. Especially not with BT and Hobson getting extensions and the Jets loading up at OLB. All while, Harris aside, not even looking at ILB this FA.

I agree. I don't see Vilma changing personally. Once they are able to slow people down at the line of scrimmage a bit his job gets easier.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived