Jets Team Report. USA Today

Farm Implement

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/patriots/home.htm

"Leadership is one word on the Patriots," Belichick said. "Attitude. Everybody who is part of a team, if he brings a good attitude, shows leadership. I haven't been around a better leader in 30 years in the NFL than Troy Brown, and he would never stand up in front of the team and give a speech. It's just not what he does. But he always comes in prepared and ready to help the team. He'll do anything you ask him to do for the good of the team - play defensive back, return punts, whatever. He'll do it for the good of the team and that's a leader."

sorry if this was already posted...but nice words about someone you release.. wouldnt want a "team" player OY! :shock:

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/patriots/home.htm

"Leadership is one word on the Patriots," Belichick said. "Attitude. Everybody who is part of a team, if he brings a good attitude, shows leadership. I haven't been around a better leader in 30 years in the NFL than Troy Brown, and he would never stand up in front of the team and give a speech. It's just not what he does. But he always comes in prepared and ready to help the team. He'll do anything you ask him to do for the good of the team - play defensive back, return punts, whatever. He'll do it for the good of the team and that's a leader."

sorry if this was already posted...but nice words about someone you release.. wouldnt want a "team" player OY! :shock:

Verde, it's only "duh" when Hermy says it.

Belichick is a genius, Hermy is a Bozo. :wink:

I can't wait until the "genius" is calling all of the plays next year. Bwwaaahaaahaaa The problem is that Belichicken thinks he's an all around genius but will soon learn that he should stick to defense.

Verde, it's only "duh" when Hermy says it.

Belichick is a genius, Hermy is a Bozo. :wink:

I can't wait until the "genius" is calling all of the plays next year. Bwwaaahaaahaaa The problem is that Belichicken thinks he's an all around genius but will soon learn that he should stick to defense.

It seems to me, that to be a good defensive coach, one has to have an understanding of what the offense is trying to accomplish. Maybe BB won't be calling the plays every game, just preparing a particular offensive game plan, similar to how he prepares the defensive game plan.(And he probably has been doing this for years).BB has said There has been games where he tossed out the game plan, because things never developed as hoped. It'll be entertaining to see this evolve. :D

It seems to me, that to be a good defensive coach, one has to have an understanding of what the offense is trying to accomplish. Maybe BB won't be calling the plays every game, just preparing a particular offensive game plan, similar to how he prepares the defensive game plan.(And he probably has been doing this for years).BB has said There has been games where he tossed out the game plan, because things never developed as hoped. It'll be entertaining to see this evolve. :D

Archived