Get Out of Banned Free Card

who would you bring back?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. who would you bring back?

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

of banned posters... i miss tx...

he might have been annoying and he irritated a lot of posters.... but at least he was interesting.

i say we bring him back but ONLY let him post in the lounge! :lol:

Easily, TX. Mike is not a bad guy and he always brought a rile up to the board. Much like Jet/BoSox's loss in the MLB forum would be for worse, I'll go on record in saying that not having TX around has been for the worse, especially in the off-season.

Who in the hell voted for any of them?

how can you not want boomboom back? are you kidding? as random and funny as some people try to be/are, boomboom was that dumb the dude was so dumb. you couldn't script his thinking. i remember the one week.

"i'm engaged"

"my engagements off"

"what is love?"

those were classic threads, lit up my whole day, i loved every second of that moron. BRING HIM BACK!

i'm disappointed that you're not disappointed in me too, i voted to bring back oktaren :)

He was a JETS fan... on a JETS board... he also usually kept his BS to the lounge... TX on the other hand infected the entire MB with his ****.

how can you not want boomboom back? are you kidding? as random and funny as some people try to be/are, boomboom was that dumb the dude was so dumb. you couldn't script his thinking. i remember the one week.

"i'm engaged"

"my engagements off"

"what is love?"

those were classic threads, lit up my whole day, i loved every second of that moron. BRING HIM BACK!

Hell yeah... his **** was harmless and hilarious.

He was a JETS fan... on a JETS board... he also usually kept his BS to the lounge... TX on the other hand infected the entire MB with his ****.

You've been a member since October, you havn't known TX as long as all of us. See, that was the problem. A lot of newbies who didn't know him within a few weeks hated the guy but if you gave him a chance and actually listened to him, minus seeing the PATS in his username, you would see the guy had more of a clue about Football then at least 75% of the posters that are on this message board today.

You've been a member since October, you havn't known TX as long as all of us. See, that was the problem. A lot of newbies who didn't know him within a few weeks hated the guy but if you gave him a chance and actually listened to him, minus seeing the PATS in his username, you would see the guy had more of a clue about Football then at least 75% of the posters that are on this message board today.

Dont pull that newbies bull**** on me..

TX was a jerk, regarless of what team he roots for... I like ALK and Gainzo...

Hitler most likely didnt kill thousands of people when he was younger, hell he might have even been a nice guy... doesnt mean I should like him...

Regardless of what TX did in the year before I signed up for JN, he was nothing but a fight picking ******* while I was here...

Hitler most likely didnt kill thousands of people when he was younger, hell he might have even been a nice guy... doesnt mean I should like him...

Regardless of what TX did in the year before I signed up for JN, he was nothing but a fight picking ******* while I was here...

The facts are, you were and still are a newb, when TX was banned and since he has been. You did not know him like most us.

Congrats that you like Alk and Gainzo, I like them too, Gainzo is a very good friend of mine. What about Garb? PKFISH? You don't like them? Why? They're not bad people. Garb is another person I really like.

TX was not an *******. He knew his Football and if people actually sat back sometimes on this message board before making rash decisions, they would realize the "crap" he spewed for years, is the same crap that we spew now about Herman Edwards and James Chadwick Pennington, when we were all caught up in the light from 2002-2004.

I admit, in the beginning I was 50/50 on TX being banned, now I don't like it at all in seeing some of the newer posters this board has had come in, not including yourself ecurb.

Bottom line is, TX was not a bad person, he knew his Football and he wasn't liked because once in a while he'd make an a$$hole remark and because he was a Patriots fan.

Period.

The facts are, you were and still are a newb, when TX was banned and since he has been. You did not know him like most us.

Congrats that you like Alk and Gainzo, I like them too, Gainzo is a very good friend of mine. What about Garb? PKFISH? You don't like them? Why? They're not bad people. Garb is another person I really like.

TX was not an *******. He knew his Football and if people actually sat back sometimes on this message board before making rash decisions, they would realize the "crap" he spewed for years, is the same crap that we spew now about Herman Edwards and James Chadwick Pennington, when we were all caught up in the light from 2002-2004.

I admit, in the beginning I was 50/50 on TX being banned, now I don't like it at all in seeing some of the newer posters this board has had come in, not including yourself ecurb.

Bottom line is, TX was not a bad person, he knew his Football and he wasn't liked because once in a while he'd make an a$$hole remark and because he was a Patriots fan.

Period.

Since I know that Tx would have wanted it this way...POTW NOM

and this makes you a newb ecurb. tx was my favorite poster here for a while. his last 6 months got stale & he deserved the banning but he was a great contributor here for a long time in my opinion

I'm not a newbie. TX was a tool. His departure was the best thing that ever happened to this place.

With the possible exception of the Soothnation.com bit.

That may be the second time we've ever agreed on something.

and this makes you a newb ecurb. tx was my favorite poster here for a while. his last 6 months got stale & he deserved the banning but he was a great contributor here for a long time in my opinion

Exactly. Over the last few months, I don't know what got to him, maybe somebody said something to him that got to him and for once he outlashed, but who knows. I don't know if the life-time ban was a great idea anymore, but at the time he did need a banning of some sort.

Someone is comparing TX to Hitler on this thread?

I know that almost everyone that posts here has issues - me included - but since when did this place become a refuge for the truly mentally ill?

Exactly. Over the last few months, I don't know what got to him, maybe somebody said something to him that got to him and for once he outlashed, but who knows. I don't know if the life-time ban was a great idea anymore, but at the time he did need a banning of some sort.

Wrong. He was a jackass, still is a jackass, and will always be a jackass.

His schtick grew old about 10 posts in. After 14,000 posts it was downright awful.

I'm glad he's gone.

Archived