Get Out of Banned Free Card

who would you bring back?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. who would you bring back?

Someone is comparing TX to Hitler on this thread?

I know that almost everyone that posts here has issues - me included - but since when did this place become a refuge for the truly mentally ill?

Feburary 18th 2005.

I vote for Tx as well.

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Exactly. Over the last few months, I don't know what got to him, maybe somebody said something to him that got to him and for once he outlashed, but who knows. I don't know if the life-time ban was a great idea anymore, but at the time he did need a banning of some sort.

well i kinda agree with you joey... in the end he had lost focus and was just annoying people for the sake of annoying them.. but previous to that .. he wasn't as bad.

i think he regrets some of the things he did at the end.. and maybe how some of his last conversations with particular people ended...

i didnt agree with the lifetime ban. BUT i respect the admin's decision !

ps... ya know that he is somehow reading this and getting an ego boost :rolleyes:

OY!

Yeah... TX is just the guy JN needs back... :roll:

Dude, when you put your panties in the dryer, just put them on the permanent press cycle, and that way they won't bunch up.

I love how Max and Smizzy keep opening Smizzy's dumbass thread where he made a retarded statement based on facts that were in his toilet bowl after he took a dump this morning.

Talk about abuse of power.

madmike just got owned.

What a dumbass.

The Phins will win.

They are a better football team than the Jets.

Put the crack pipe down.

Another great post by the 7-year old.

Isn't it time for cookies and milk and your afternoon nap?

And what ahole Jets fan will be the first poster to nominate that one?

You should be posting somewhere else along with all the other kiddies.

Oh-oh, we now have a fat, bald, stogie-smoking old man giving me crap because he got run off by a 16-year old.

Hell, BZ has to be at least in his 50's, and I held my own.

SoFla,

Will you please get your DewBag buddy John, to get his head out of Namath's butt, and start posting here again?

Enough is enough already, he is acting like a 2-year old.

While you are at it, how about bringing back that donkey-loving Jets fan that is also your buddy?

You put up with all my crap, why can't he?

Seriously, enjoy the game Monday night, it should be a great game.

Your good buddy,

TX

Read the board before you post.

Dumbass.

Don't get you panties in a wad.

Sorry people who voted for him...

124, Abobo, Alk, AVM, Barton, Bill Parcells, Boozer76, BwanaZulia, El Gringo Loco, Garb, greengal, haggis, Jetsfan80, joebabyny, joewilly, MikeJetsWord, MSNBot Spider, NJ, Reggie Ray, shawn306, The Troll, Verde

[url=http://jetnation.com/forums/member.php?u=107]

your nuts....

well i kinda agree with you joey... in the end he had lost focus and was just annoying people for the sake of annoying them.. but previous to that .. he wasn't as bad.

i think he regrets some of the things he did at the end.. and maybe how some of his last conversations with particular people ended...

i didnt agree with the lifetime ban. BUT i respect the admin's decision !

ps... ya know that he is somehow reading this and getting an ego boost :rolleyes:

OY!

This re-writing of TX's history is hilarious. He was a tool and a flamer from the start and he never added anything to any conversation, ever. His only purpose was to annoy Jets fans with pointless trolling.

What the hell is wrong with you people?

Yeah ecurb, I'd much rather have a guy whose sacarsm wasn't seen by some Jet posters and who knew his Football over guys who make racial slurs, talk about their personal life like others care, spew about stupid television shows, praise #10 every chance they get, don't post quaility posts and have less of a football intelligence then did TX.

Yes, I'd much rather have TX.

This re-writing of TX's history is hilarious. He was a tool and a flamer from the start and he never added anything to any conversation, ever. His only purpose was to annoy Jets fans with pointless trolling.

He was witty and funny most of the time. As I've stated before - read some of the current rubbish from the newer members and lets revisit the statement. You did not like TX. Fine. Lots' of people did not. However, this poll indicates he was valued here more than most give him credit for.

He was witty and funny most of the time. As I've stated before - read some of the current rubbish from the newer members and lets revisit the statement. You did not like TX. Fine. Lots' of people did not. However, this poll indicated he was valued here more than most give him credit for.

Exactly.

I would take TX over 90% of the newer posters we have had on this board. Sorry, but that is the honest truth.

If this offends any of the newer posters, fine, but you won't know who I prefer and who I don't and really, nobody should be posting here if they take what is said on this board out into their personal lives.

I'll say it....I also voted for Tx. Yes he definately had his moments, but for the most part every single prediction he made on the Jets came true. He also respected out truly good players such as Martin, Coles, Moss, etc not to mention Mangini.. He was one of the first to start bashing Herm well before any Jets fAns turned for the exact reasons we ended up turning on him. He knew his football, ands for the most part what he said was pretty fair and honest. He did tend to go overboard pushing people's buttons when he could, but other than that he was fine in my book.

I'd vote for him over anyone on that list. Forgot about him.

If I were Max, I'd have banned him, though.

So, wait.

You would take a cheating, lying, sleezball scumbag over a guy who knew his Football but was ambushed by young, newbie, over-sensitive and not mature enough Jets fans to notice his sarcasm?

Right.

The facts are, you were and still are a newb, when TX was banned and since he has been. You did not know him like most us.

Congrats that you like Alk and Gainzo, I like them too, Gainzo is a very good friend of mine. What about Garb? PKFISH? You don't like them? Why? They're not bad people. Garb is another person I really like.

TX was not an *******. He knew his Football and if people actually sat back sometimes on this message board before making rash decisions, they would realize the "crap" he spewed for years, is the same crap that we spew now about Herman Edwards and James Chadwick Pennington, when we were all caught up in the light from 2002-2004.

I admit, in the beginning I was 50/50 on TX being banned, now I don't like it at all in seeing some of the newer posters this board has had come in, not including yourself ecurb.

Bottom line is, TX was not a bad person, he knew his Football and he wasn't liked because once in a while he'd make an a$$hole remark and because he was a Patriots fan.

Period.

Garb is the only person on my ignore list, and therefore the only person I really dont care for on this entire site... everyone else is fine in my book...

TX was nothing but a JERK... who cares what he did a year before that... he still had stupid comments even then... so what if he threw in some good football knowledge in the mix... he still had to jump in with a stupid comment every 5 minutes as well... he did more harm than good...

and this makes you a newb ecurb. tx was my favorite poster here for a while. his last 6 months got stale & he deserved the banning but he was a great contributor here for a long time in my opinion

This is where people like you and 124 get suckered into his bull****... he makes a good post now and then... who doesnt... so you hang your hat on that and turn your shoulder to the dozens of insults and tons of fight picking posts all because he knew about football??

He knew how to get away with his bull**** for a while... and that was it... just post some good football posts now and then... so that people would defend him...

Tx was/is a pain in the @ss but he would also give credit where credit was due.

The guy knows football and he knew how to rile up alot of you. He played alot of you last year like the puppet master.

Whatever though. It doesn't really matter no one is coming back.

Thorr99 and who else?

I have no issues with Thor. I think he's got that sarcastic, caustic humor thing down to a T. I think it's funny. He is drunk with Mod power though. Faba needs to straighten him up.....hahahah....straighten....mod......hahahaha....:rolleyes:

You've been a member since October, you havn't known TX as long as all of us. See, that was the problem. A lot of newbies who didn't know him within a few weeks hated the guy but if you gave him a chance and actually listened to him, minus seeing the PATS in his username, you would see the guy had more of a clue about Football then at least 75% of the posters that are on this message board today.

Gimme a break 124 I've been on JN for 2 years now and Tx was nothing more than a complete troll. His posts of actual substance were wildly outnumbered by his posts saying "Chad has a noodle arm" and "Nugent has a noodle leg." Maybe if he cut the crap and actually made some positive contributions to JN he wouldn't have been banned. But alas, he was just a troll, and we're better off without him.

This is where people like you and 124 get suckered into his bull****... he makes a good post now and then... who doesnt... so you hang your hat on that and turn your shoulder to the dozens of insults and tons of fight picking posts all because he knew about football??

He knew how to get away with his bull**** for a while... and that was it... just post some good football posts now and then... so that people would defend him...

There were "fights" because of too many newbs and young posters who were over-sensitive and who took things way, WAY too seriously for a MESSAGE BOARD TO TALK ABOUT FOOTBALL.

The guy was a Patriots fan and that was step #1 to a lot of people who wanted him gone, hating him. Say what you want but that played a major factor. I guarntee you that if he was a Jets fan, JetsFanTx would be here posting on this website currently. Guarentee. That and too many over-sensitive people, who don't belong on a message board in the first place if they're that over-sensitive to what is being said at them by people that they don't even know.

Tx was/is a pain in the @ss but he would also give credit where credit was due.

The guy knows football and he knew how to rile up alot of you. He played alot of you last year like the puppet master.

Whatever though. It doesn't really matter no one is coming back.

Seems to me like he played you and other like the puppet master... your actually falling for his bull****... its amazing...

The guy obviously had NO INTENTION of listening to the rules, respecting Max, or for that matter respecting ANYONE... he was given multiple chances and always chose not to give a **** and give a big **** you to Max everytime...

Your crazy for believing that he really gave a ****.. he only talked football now and then to drag you along even further and to help him piss off even more JETS fans...

He is the classic troll who got in bed with a few JETS fans to help himself stay around longer, but he ha every intention of pissing people off, not adding to the conversation...

Quoted for truth.

Gimme a break 124 I've been on JN for 2 years now and Tx was nothing more than a complete troll. His posts of actual substance were wildly outnumbered by his posts saying "Chad has a noodle arm" and "Nugent has a noodle leg." Maybe if he cut the crap and actually made some positive contributions to JN he wouldn't have been banned. But alas, he was just a troll, and we're better off without him.

You are so, so wrong. He was far more than a troll.

Boy, I guess I should be banned them.

**** it, Ban me, after all I continue to talk crap about our fearless, yet injury proned "leader" behind center. **** it! Ban me then! DO IT! Because then I guess I deserve the same punishment as him.

TX respected the players that DESERVED to be respected and his sarcasm, again, was not seen by a lot of Jets fans because of too many younger, over-sensitive, newb posters... and the fact that he is a fan of the New England Patriots.

But hey, as far as I'm concerned, if your reason for banning him is because he bashed Chad and Nugent, while when he was around they blew dead dog dick, then ****, I guess I should be banned too for getting on Chad, Vilma's play in the 34 and Robertson.

I have no issues with Thor. I think he's got that sarcastic, caustic humor thing down to a T. I think it's funny. He is drunk with Mod power though. Faba needs to straighten him up.....hahahah....straighten....mod......hahahaha....:rolleyes:

I was trying unsuccessfully to make a joke, I should be banned.

Garb is the only person on my ignore list, and therefore the only person I really dont care for on this entire site... everyone else is fine in my book...

TX was nothing but a JERK... who cares what he did a year before that... he still had stupid comments even then... so what if he threw in some good football knowledge in the mix... he still had to jump in with a stupid comment every 5 minutes as well... he did more harm than good...

Ecurb's opinions on everything are the right way. Everyone else is wrong. Get with the program, 124. :rolleyes:

Ecurb's opinions on everything are the right way. Everyone else is wrong. Get with the program, 124. :rolleyes:

BTW - I am quite crushed that the 15 year old rocket scientist, who has carved out his own room in Mom's basement, finds me vile enough to put me on ignore. How will I sleep this evening?

Yeah, I know. That is why our fearless "leader" has led the Jets to double digit wins in a season once! Woohoo!!! Ecurb knows all. ;)

There were "fights" because of too many newbs and young posters who were over-sensitive and who took things way, WAY too seriously for a MESSAGE BOARD TO TALK ABOUT FOOTBALL.

The guy was a Patriots fan and that was step #1 to a lot of people who wanted him gone, hating him. Say what you want but that played a major factor. I guarntee you that if he was a Jets fan, JetsFanTx would be here posting on this website currently. Guarentee. That and too many over-sensitive people, who don't belong on a message board in the first place if they're that over-sensitive to what is being said at them by people that they don't even know.

DUH!

Because he wouldnt have gone around bashing JETS players on a JETS board ALL DAY... :roll:

It wasnt just new people and young posters that he got into fights with... your sadly mistaken if you think that was the case.

DUH!

Because he wouldnt have gone around bashing JETS players on a JETS board ALL DAY... :roll:

It wasnt just new people and young posters that he got into fights with... your sadly mistaken if you think that was the case.

And you must know so much for being here for what? 9 months? Wow. I'm sorry, you're right on everything, thats right.

So much for the Jets winning that playoff game and how about those Chicago Bulls going all the way? Damn. Not saying I'm perfect either, look at my love for Freddie Mitchell. We're all not perfect.

Mostly it was the newbs and over-sensitive young people. Those people were and still are the problem.

So, wait.

You would take a cheating, lying, sleezball scumbag over a guy who knew his Football but was ambushed by young, newbie, over-sensitive and not mature enough Jets fans to notice his sarcasm?

Right.

And you know these things about Tom, how?

I keep hearing how TX "knew his football" but all I ever saw on at least three message boards was a lot of insults directed at Jets fans and Pennington.

I'm sure he's proud of you for picking up his mantle, though.

Seems to me like he played you and other like the puppet master... your actually falling for his bull****... its amazing...

The guy obviously had NO INTENTION of listening to the rules, respecting Max, or for that matter respecting ANYONE... he was given multiple chances and always chose not to give a **** and give a big **** you to Max everytime...

Your crazy for believing that he really gave a ****.. he only talked football now and then to drag you along even further and to help him piss off even more JETS fans...

He is the classic troll who got in bed with a few JETS fans to help himself stay around longer, but he ha every intention of pissing people off, not adding to the conversation...

Disagree totally.

He was JBF on the football board. You learn to IGNORE him or read between the lines.

I have had more than my share of battles with him over the years. The posts where he is serious I will jump into. The one's where he is looking to p!ss you off I stay out of.

The way a Troll wins is when you all fight back and start screaming bloody murder. If you IGNORE him he goes away.

And you know these things about Tom, how?

I keep hearing how TX "knew his football" but all I ever saw on at least three message boards was a lot of insults directed at Jets fans and Pennington.

I'm sure he's proud of you for picking up his mantle, though.

Knowing the person that he f'd over, I do know these things of him. Or at least, I think I know, unless I was lied too by the lady, which I doubt that I was.

Archived