Yankees now LESS than 10 games behing the RedSox... how long until they catch up?

ECURB

oh come on,, i did not,, i listed a book called anger management for 'blanks',,,

i have seen that book with different topics listed alot on this board, and each one ends with d*****s,,,

mike, he is overprotecting u

It wasn't very bad, but I honestly did that so I wouldn't be accused of treating people differently.

Guess what happened?:bag:

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Actually, until they insult you or personally attack you, yes.

It's your fault that you've been baited. There are several posters here who bait me all the

time. I'm guilty of falling for it, too. For the most part though, I let it go.

Look at lunchbox here acting like the big bad mod. You know, Thor is right, I try to bait him all the time and he just never falls for it. Next time I'm using stronger chloroform.

Look at lunchbox here acting like the big bad mod. You know, Thor is right, I try to bait him all the time and he just never falls for it. Next time I'm using stronger chloroform.

I have built up a resistance to iocane powder.

Hey Mods --

Thanks for the work that you do. It really is appreciated.

Don't work so hard though. When things go off topic like that after you delete the posts feel free to just lock the thread. There are 20 deleted posts in here. No reason you should have to watch things that much.

If they want to get back on topic they can always just start another thread.

Thanks!

Archived