OT: for the fisherman

Brenjetsfan

OK so here is the deal. I have to wake up at 3AM to leave on a boat for an INVITATIONAL Tournament tomorrow. I never fished nor do I like to touch WORMS. BUT in order to be sponsored next year as a CAPTAIN an take MY boat I have to go as a guest.

Its called 2005 calcutta's the prize earn your pay, Barnegat Bay.

So, I am asking for some HELP!!! I have bagles -n- creama cheese, JUMBO shrimp, veggie platter, fruit salad, chips-n-dip....an made food for the AFTER party at the haus,,,,OH and of course the JOHNNY BLACK :mrgreen:

So WHAT do I need to do to not look like a BLONDE?

PS: I am serving the cocktails also, but I'm really just along for the SUNTAN!

FishingOpener.jpg

I'd say all you need now is to show up in your finest string bikini.

Trust me, you'll be invited back annually as captain, admiral,or whatever you want. You'll own the thing.

And whatever you do....don't forget your camara.

We'll need pics...... :wink:

char-flasher-adfed.gif

JW Black Scotch + Bagels and Cream Cheese + Rocking Boat = Chum Line!

Sorry this advice is too late, but most boat fishing trips don't use worms, they use much less objectionable stuff like Dead chilled fish, Shrimpo, Clam meat or Squid (depending on the species being fished for). Often, for the biggest fish (Swords, Sailfish, Tuna, etc.) no bait at all is used, just artificial lures.

In any event, I truly hope al went well for ya Bren.

I'd leave the bagels at home.

if a bird who flies by the sea is called a seagull... what do you call a bird who flies over the bay? :lol:... i think the bagels are appropriate ;)

how did it go Bren?

Often, for the biggest fish (Swords, Sailfish, Tuna, etc.) no bait at all is used, just artificial lures.

Artificial lures work pretty good on bass too...I usually get some of that and use the spray that attracts them. It works, because I usually catch more when I use it.

Artificial lures work pretty good on bass too...I usually get some of that and use the spray that attracts them. It works, because I usually catch more when I use it.

Very True My Vette has reeled in quite a few

nice Pink Snappers!! :wink:

If you ever get out to western NY, be sure to fish the finger lakes!! Hemlock and canadice lakes are beautiful and have many species of fish! Not the HUGE ocean fish, but 10-16lb trout, 4lb smallmouth, chain pickeral.. just a beautiful place to spend the weekend.

well the trip was FUN FUN FUN...I caught 3 bluefish. We were fishign for Wheat? whatever,,,Our boat did not win but it was a great day in the water! I may even by a fishing pole!

I think by "wheat" you mean "weakfish." Bad season for them in the tri-state waters this year. Not many out there. But those that are around are big!

Ah.....................if I'm not mistaken, doesn't the sun rise in the East?

not taking the bait smart a$$ :roll: good morning to you too, big boy!

actually one of the funniest Newlywed game moments is when they asked the question... " in your neighborhood, does the sun set in the east west north or south!" LOL :lol:

not taking the bait smart a$$ :roll: good morning to you too, big boy!

actually one of the funniest Newlywed game moments is when they asked the question... " in your neighborhood, does the sun set in the east west north or south!" LOL :lol:

The All time best question was when Bob asked the

Women where's the weirdest place you ever made

Whoopie and one said "IN the Butt"!! :lol:

Archived