Chrebet

Gang Green Girl

You tell him, Bren!!! He thinks he needs to be involved in all the decisionmaking here. He should just concentrate on finding what he did with his sense of humor.

I still have a sense of humor. For example, I just laughed at your joke.

I am just not funny anymore. But being a WebMaster is stressful work. It is hard to be funny and technically proficient in the same day.

Just trying to find the balance, that's all.

Petro seems to be able to balance his responsibilities and humor quite nicely.

I still have a sense of humor. For example, I just laughed at your joke.

I am just not funny anymore. But being a WebMaster is stressful work. It is hard to be funny and technically proficient in the same day.

Just trying to find the balance, that's all.

what did he say Chris?

He just smiled shook my hand & said thanks ,this was a couple of days ago and even though herm said he was going to still be here ,Wayne still hadn`t got that Bonus check yet ,and I think he may have still been a bit concerned if he had in fact played his last game in JETS green & white....

He just smiled shook my hand & said thanks ,this was a couple of days ago and even though herm said he was going to still be here ,Wayne still hadn`t got that Bonus check yet ,and I think he may have still been a bit concerned if he had in fact played his last game in JETS green & white....

apparently his fears are over from everything Ive read

Wayne needs to retire a Jet, and I don't think its time for him to hang them up yet

• 11 years later...

Archived