Rich Cimini Chat - 06/08/05 - 7PM EST

Maxman

JetNation.com is proud to announce that our chat room will open up this week. Our first guest will be Rich Cimini from the NY Daily News.

Please join us on Wednesday night June 8th at 7pm EST. Rich Cimini will be available live to answer your questions. This chat session will be moderated by Tom Shane. You will be able to ask questions in real time and we will have Rich answer them.

This is available only to registered members of www.jetnation.com. So if you haven't registered already please do so and join us!

For those of you who will not be available to attend the chat a transcript will be made available.

Thanks!

JetNation.com is proud to announce that our chat room will open up this week. Our first guest will be Rich Cimini from the NY Daily News.

Please join us on Wednesday night June 8th at 7pm EST. Rich Cimini will be available live to answer your questions. This chat session will be moderated by Tom Shane. You will be able to ask questions in real time and we will have Rich answer them.

This is available only to registered members of www.jetnation.com. So if you haven't registered already please do so and join us!

For those of you who will not be available to attend the chat a transcript will be made available.

Thanks!

Very good coup Max.

Congrats!

And I'm moderating, so if you expect your question to get through, you better start greasing the wheels here, people.

ok that makes me a bit queasy. :shock:;) maybe i will just read the transcript! :mrgreen:

ok that makes me a bit queasy. :shock:;) maybe i will just read the transcript! :mrgreen:

Yes, just stick to reading the transcript and stay away from the live chat.

Max would be pretty embarrassed if you asked him a question about friggn' song lyrics. #-o

Max would be pretty embarrassed if you asked him a question about friggn' song lyrics. #-o

Aaaaaaand that's why we're moderating it. Not specifically for greengal, but for all of those little board snipers out there. I'm not going to go easy on Rich if there are tough questions at all, but we won't make him deal with twisted, sordid questions like "I'm a journo, Rich, what do you think about the evils of pencil-pushing?" :lol:

as opposed to you asking about noodle-arms? ;) can you bold a person's words in a live chat? If not, you will be lost. OY!

And I'm moderating, so if you expect your question to get through, you better start greasing the wheels here, people.

Seriously, great job by Max. It should be fun.

Greasing wheels? Hey baby, what are you doin Wed night?evil4.gif

Seriously. Congrats Max & Tom!

you better start greasing the wheels here

Or greasing something....

Great Job Max!! And to you TS, I'm sure you had some involvement too!

I'm in Bum ___ somewhere Georgia Wed night with 56k or I'd be there for this historic event!

Or greasing something....

Great Job Max!! And to you TS, I'm sure you had some involvement too!

I'm in Bum ___ somewhere Georgia Wed night with 56k or I'd be there for this historic event!

Newjetster...we will post the full transcript once it is over! Sorry you can't make it.

So TS, what are the ground rules for submitting questions?

I'll submit a few to get you going:

1). PatsFaxTX is the Helen Thomas of JetNation Live chat (always submits the first question).

2). In order that Cimini is not embarrassed, you might want to put the following word censors in place:

Noodle-Arm: Slightly underdeveloped arm strength by NFL standards.

PennyBoySissy: Pennington

Hermy the Clown: Head Coach Herm Edwards

DFat: 2nd year sensation Dwayne Robertson

Karen Carpenter: Defensive Rookie of the Year Jon Vilma

Never shows up for a big game: HOF RB Curtis Martin

Big Ben: Dicck Curl

Feeding at the public trough: Owner Woody Johnson

Dynasty: World Champion New England Patriots

Over Rated Cheapshot Artist: All-Pro Center Kevin Mawae

Hope these suggestions help.

Good luck TS. :shock:

So TS, what are the ground rules for submitting questions?

I'll submit a few to get you going:

1). PatsFaxTX is the Helen Thomas of JetNation Live chat (always submits the first question).

2). In order that Cimini is not embarrassed, you might want to put the following word censors in place:

Noodle-Arm: Slightly underdeveloped arm strength by NFL standards.

PennyBoySissy: Pennington

Hermy the Clown: Head Coach Herm Edwards

DFat: 2nd year sensation Dwayne Robertson

Karen Carpenter: Defensive Rookie of the Year Jon Vilma

Never shows up for a big game: HOF RB Curtis Martin

Big Ben: Dicck Curl

Feeding at the public trough: Owner Woody Johnson

Dynasty: World Champion New England Patriots

Over Rated Cheapshot Artist: All-Pro Center Kevin Mawae

Hope these suggestions help.

Good luck TS. :shock:

GOD YOU'RE AN A**

You haven't learned the JN mantra by now?: If it's funny once, it's funny 23 times.

I guess I'm in a minority here. I think it's funny. The truth always hurts.

sorry Cat, I can only laugh at the same joke 2 maybe 3 times, after that it becomes a nuisance & a bore, just like Tx himself

Not to worry the chat room software that we have is SECURE. Meaning you have to login with your existing username and password (you can't take someone else's username).

Also there is a nifty little BAN feature in the chat room. Hopefully we won't need it though. :mrgreen:

You haven't learned the JN mantra by now?: If it's funny once, it's funny 23 times.

I guess I'm in a minority here. I think it's funny. The truth always hurts.

The truth also gets boring...its like kissing your sister, its ok at Christmas, but after that its a little too much

Archived