JN Day Trip - Jets/Giants practice in Albany on August 6th

Gang Green Girl

Date: Saturday, August 6th

Max has rented a 15-passenger vehicle. Participation will be based on a first-come, first-served basis. Because Max is a Take Charge kinda guy like his idol Herm, he gets the honors of driving the bus. The cost of the vehicle is $150 for the day, which would be split evenly amongst ourselves (add on tolls, parking, and gas). If you are under 15 years old, you will need a written permission slip from an adult. :roll:

We would leave VERY EARLY on Saturday morning, August 6th from a location to be determined (somewhere in Central NJ) and return late the same evening.

For those of you interested, feel free to post here in this thread or PM me. I think we've got seven confirmed right now.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks for the notice! GOD I used to be part of the in-crowd around here! :lol:

I GUESS I will attend AS WELL. NOT THAT I WAS INVITED! Bastards!

Bro they have me renting and driving a van. The first I heard of it was when I was asked to pin the topic.

Unbelievable.

I'll probably meet you there, depending on my schedule.

Let's set up a meeting place and time this year.

Are we going to get trashed at lunch, again?

catshak.jpg

I think Bob has the record for meeting drunken chicks on the road. He's like Jim Morrison that way :lol:

You know I will definitely be in for this anything to see Tom Shane again!

Try not to get my ass kicked by any large Giants fans, will you? You know, like the way you instigated that Steelers fan to come and kick my ass at the draft? REMEMBER THAT, FRANKY!?!???

Try not to get my a$$ kicked by any large Giants fans, will you? You know, like the way you instigated that Steelers fan to come and kick my a$$ at the draft? REMEMBER THAT, FRANKY!?!???

Someone is going to have to watch out for you up there in Albany- you probably will be slamming Weeb Ewbank and Joe Klecko and praising Ray Handley and Jim Burt

I'll be there. I'll be wearing my Shockey jersey tied up over my navel.

at this point a joke about an inny or an outy would be appropriate... but yet not very ladylike... so i guess max couldnt say it :lol:

If you are under 15 years old, you will need a written permission slip from an adult. :roll:

Now that's pretty friggn' smart, having minors attend an adult function such as this.

Who is the genius who thought about gaining written permission?

Michael Jackson or TomShane. :shock::shock::shock:

I'll probably meet you there, depending on my schedule.

Let's set up a meeting place and time this year.

Are we going to get trashed at lunch, again?

catshak.jpg

...Bob Im gonna kill you!!!!....Aun Guard biyatch.... :comb: ...I was just a little tipsy. Champagne and OJ does that to ya at 7 in the am... :-s . Was that the day the then Infamous TS was supposed to show his face?....hmmm..Anywho, You know I want in GGG. That was a lot of fun..we should get 2 vans

Here's the update...so far we've got:

1. and 2. Mr. and Mrs. Max

3. and 4. Brenda and guest

5. faba

6. Jets28

7. and 8. Joisey and Ledge

9. Me

Anyone else who's interested, post here or PM me.

Does Terry Bradway need a ride up for the day? You should check with him to make sure we save a spot.

I am sure he would like to spend a few hours of time with some real fans.

Herm graciously allows Terry on the team bus. Besides that, he doesn't want to have you apologize 100 times for the lack of air conditioning.

Does Terry Bradway need a ride up for the day? You should check with him to make sure we save a spot.

I am sure he would like to spend a few hours of time with some real fans.

Herm graciously allows Terry on the team bus. Besides that, he doesn't want to have you apologize 100 times for the lack of air conditioning.

You are going to have to check in the Carribean some where to see if Terry can make the time to see the Jets practice probably

You are going to have to check in the Carribean some where to see if Terry can make the time to see the Jets practice probably

I used to think Faba was smart. Then he went for GGG's jugular. Never a good move.

Here's the update...so far we've got:

5. faba

6. Jets28

9. Me

Anyone else who's interested, post here or PM me.

I just recruited 8 12-year olds from another message board for your trip.

Just to keep them quiet on the ride, I bought them each a copy of "History of the New York Jets". They were all shocked to learn that the Jets actually played in the NFL prior to 2002.

I also made sure they have written permission slips. :shock:

I used to think Faba was smart. Then he went for GGG's jugular. Never a good move.

I am just good at faking it-

I have been taking an elective course in Sarcasm 101 given by the guru himself PatsfanTx.

5. faba

6. Jets28

9. Me

10. bigdaddyms1

11. and 12. Becky and Bob

Gang Green Girl is going?

Be dialing people. Be dialing. Seating is limited and at these prices they won't last long.

Be dialing.

Archived