Official Sox/Yankees thread(Merged 2X)

Gainzo

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Any of them above average? Just seems he relies heavily on the two pitches. Which would be good for a reliever. Transitioning to a starter next season I would hope he has something more than 2 pitches.

Well, there are absolutely no intentions of moving him to the starting rotation this year, so he can deal with that for now, but he will definetly work on that over the offseason and spring training. His other pitches are still developing, in Minors he throws it routinely, but he's not Major League comfortable with it yet.

Well, there are absolutely no intentions of moving him to the starting rotation this year, so he can deal with that for now, but he will definetly work on that over the offseason and spring training. His other pitches are still developing, in Minors he throws it routinely, but he's not Major League comfortable with it yet.

I hope he has a strong arm and elbow because he has a fairly violent throwing motion and throwing lots of sliders will wear on him. Yanks have to be careful.

I hope he has a strong arm and elbow because he has a fairly violent throwing motion and throwing lots of sliders will wear on him. Yanks have to be careful.

Don't worry about their phenom.

No actual baseball discussion allowed. Only namecalling.

Same things are said about Tim Lincecum, but he is dynamic this year, I think arm injuries, while they Should be a concern, it shouldn't be a main thought for Torre/Guidry/etc.

I think he is a big strong guy, his arm should hold up.

Exactly. No need to go digging through filthy sushi restaurants to find our pitchers. Jobe is just plain buttttta ! Even with the ump helping him, Drew was still trying to figure out what to do at the plate.

How did the ump help him? By calling a pitch a foot off of the plate a ball?

Same things are said about Tim Lincecum, but he is dynamic this year, I think arm injuries, while they Should be a concern, it shouldn't be a main thought for Torre/Guidry/etc.

I think he is a big strong guy, his arm should hold up.

Just bumping up the post so CC40 could see it.

Exactly. No need to go digging through filthy sushi restaurants to find our pitchers. Jobe is just plain buttttta ! Even with the ump helping him, Drew was still trying to figure out what to do at the plate.

Did they go digging through filthy Taiwanese restaurants?

Having a hard time with the facts ?

I don't see a need to hand over a small fortune to shake a guys hand. It was a mistake with Irabu, and with Igawa. You sir can also keep your california roll tossing pitcher.

You mean the one that as our #3 starter has been better than your #1 starter? Just sayin...

Archived