Where's the transcript from last nite's chat?

SoFlaJets

no problem... by the way ... just got my Tix for Allmans this summeer. Also Loggins and Messina .

Ratdog ( Weir's band) is playing with Hornsby by me.. cant wait for that one!

I do hope i remember correctly that you liked good music...

otherwise ..

nevermind :lol:

oh yea it's what I do for a living-play music in South Florida bars.My bassist and guitar player went down to Boca and caught the show a couple weeks back and said it was great Warren Haynes AND Derek Trucks on guitars.Look for Warren to sing Van Morrison's Into The Mystic.Loggins and Messina reunited?Wow that's cool

oh yea it's what I do for a living-play music in South Florida bars.My bassist and guitar player went down to Boca and caught the show a couple weeks back and said it was great Warren Haynes AND Derek Trucks on guitars.Look for Warren to sing Van Morrison's Into The Mystic.Loggins and Messina reunited?Wow that's cool

last summer Warren Haynes toured with the dead and played an accoustic set. very nice. LOVE into the mystic. i hope he does play it ;)

yes L&M back for first time in 30 years... should be good. hope they play there old stuff. not hankering to hear footloose. wouldnt mind hearing some buffalo springfield, though

Archived