Transcript for the 6/8 Rich Cimini Chat!

TomShane

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea, I can't believe he didn't get to that one. #-o

Personally, I think he just missed it because at that time he had 3 or 4 questions in front of him.

Yeah he missed it. I am sure the "PatsfanTx mute" that I installed had nothing to do with it.

Great job Max, Tom, and everyone! Just read through the transcripts. It was slick how you guys had Cimini ignore Tx - he was probably happy to do it :lol:

But Cim is now Tx's favorite columnist as he too layed into the fact that J-Mac doesn't have a 100 yard game yet. It lowered his stock with me appreciably. C'mon Lance - where are you? :lol:

Great job! :win:

Great job Max, Tom, and everyone! Just read through the transcripts. It was slick how you guys had Cimini ignore Tx - he was probably happy to do it :lol:

But Cim is now Tx's favorite columnist as he too layed into the fact that J-Mac doesn't have a 100 yard game yet. It lowered his stock with me appreciably. C'mon Lance - where are you? :lol:

Great job! :win:

NO NO NO. Tx was mad. I asked if Herm could get this team a championship. TX did not like that answer. He was looking for this exchange which he did not get:

Max: Can Herm win a championship?

Cimini: BWA-HAHAHAAHA. No way he gets it done. He could get him there but he would get the time wrong and the team would show up late.

Sorry Tx. Rich seems to like Herm as a coach.

Archived