So I go to the doctor today..............

Barton

I'm in the waiting room and sorting through some boring old lady magazines, sports illustrated and some nature crap and what do I come across.....

MARVIN JONES!! :lol::lol::lol:

p01.jpg

I didn't see an artictle about the cover boys family because my appoitment was ready

That's MILF's Tx, not GMILF's. Then again, since Barton is 16, he may think anything over 25 is an old lady.

No. Its simple, once your not hot when you were once, then your old. :wink:

It was a dentist appointment btw. :)

Damn barton, the oral thing with the gerbils is pretty sick.

orthodontist actually

I had to get my retainer replaced. I lost my first retainer, got a new one AND THEN LOST THAT ONE

3rd times the charm hopefully, I cannot afford to keep buying these frickin $200 pieces of wire and plastic for christ sake! my bank account has nearly been cut in half over the past 2 months because of that lol. Oh well, I got the Jets logo on my new retainer, it looks quite spiffy if I must say :)

I'm sure it must drive the chicks wild

pssst, I don't wear that stupid POS anyways. Doesn't matter what I do, basketball, baseball, I won't wear it, because its annoying and when I really yell loud at people, the stupid retainer muffles the volume of my voice. And when I talk regularly, people always are like "huh?" "what?" "I didn't hear you?"

I wear it when I sleep but sometimes I just wake up in the middle of the night, take it off and throw it on the floor, LOL.

orthodontist actually

I had to get my retainer replaced. I lost my first retainer, got a new one AND THEN LOST THAT ONE

3rd times the charm hopefully, I cannot afford to keep buying these frickin $200 pieces of wire and plastic for christ sake! my bank account has nearly been cut in half over the past 2 months because of that lol. Oh well, I got the Jets logo on my new retainer, it looks quite spiffy if I must say :)

Ok barton WTF?

I bust your chops in 3 straight posts and all you do for a comeback is tell me about your friggn' retainer? :shock:

Does Max have you on a very short lease or something?

$200 a pop and you don't even wear the damn thing, after losing it twice? Your parents must be thrilled! :lol:

Its weird too.

1st one I had (also had jets logo on it), I was wearing it in the car after picking up a pizza for a party at my friends house. I take it off in the car after picking up the pizza at the pizzeria. Next thing I know, I get outa the car to bring the pizza to the house party, and my retainer is gone.

Its found weeks later.......IN MY DRIVEWAY RUN OVERED IN 1 PIECE MISSING HALF THE PLASTIC AND THE WIRE IS ALL BENT UP

Next one I lose is a complete mystery. I think I lost it in school, but I dunno.

He does look a bit...fruity in that pic.

Seriously, his wrist looks like it belongs to that black fag from Revenge of the Nerds.

No wonder this guy never lived up to the hype.......TOO SOFT.

Ray Lewis wouldn't be caught dead in magazine like that and a picture like that.

Archived