Throwing Jets fans a bone -

Garb

Brady and galpal heat up movie set in Great White North

By Gayle Fee and Laura Raposa

Thursday, June 9, 2005 - Updated: 03:11 AM EST

Just when you thought Tom Brady's homosexual male fantasy life couldn't possibly get any better, galpal Bridget Moynahan gets cast in a flick where she's sultry ``Scrubs'' siren Heather Graham's lesbian love interest!

Young, handsome, rich, gay, two-time Super Bowl MVP, movie-star galpal - and now this! Some guys have all the luck, eh boys????

Bridg is in Vancouver filming the indie flick, ``Gray Matters,'' the tale of a brother and sister who both fall for the same gal (Graham).

Needless to say, the QB/QT, homo has found it necessary to be in Canada to, ahem, observe the proceedings. And according to the Vancouver Sun, No. 12 got the Canadian gays all hot and bothered when he stopped by the movie set.

``(He) had the gay boys on the crew gasping for air,'' reports the paper. Typical reaction, eh?

Anyway, the celluloid lesbian and her homosexual man were also observed at Vancouver's oh-so-trendy Gay Gotham steakhouse getting a little man meat fix. Just to keep up their strength and all. . . .

File under: Chick Flick.

Let the games begin!

....Brady can play QB and win Championships too :wink:

All kidding aside - I would bet my entire 401K $ that if Chad could lead the Jets to an SB Victory - he could be an openly gay drag queen and it wouldn't much matter! Not going to happen - the whole SB champ thing - so don't sweat the cross dressing bit. :D

....Brady can play QB and win Championships too :wink:

All kidding aside - I would bet my entire 401K $ that if Chad could lead the Jets to an SB Victory - he could be an openly gay drag queen and it wouldn't much matter! Not going to happen - the whole SB champ thing - so don't sweat the cross dressing bit. :D

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D 2 funny :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Lesbian scenes with Heather Graham ?

I can't wait to see this movie.... Man,...I LOVE lipstick lesbians

Nothing more pure and beautiful in the world than two sexy women making each other purrr.

God, now I'm all worked up.

I'm gonna have to run this one by the wife. Hopefully she'll wanna go see it when it hits the theaters.

Been trying to get her to "experiment" with the hottie of her choice for years. No luck yet. This movie could be just the thing she needs... [-o< ... :mrgreen:

Archived