HOLY CRAP, not to the DOLFAGS

Jetfan13

Dolphins | Law Offered a Contract - from www.KFFL.com

Thu, 9 Jun 2005 07:08:05 -0700

Jason Cole, of the Miami Herald, reports the Miami Dolphins have a one-year, minimum salary contract offer on the table to free agent CB Ty Law (Patriots). Based on previous reports, Law is seeking a more lucrative contract.

This cannot happen...I don't care if we sign him or not but he CANNOT go to the Dolfags

Dolphins | Law Offered a Contract - from www.KFFL.com

Thu, 9 Jun 2005 07:08:05 -0700

Jason Cole, of the Miami Herald, reports the Miami Dolphins have a one-year, minimum salary contract offer on the table to free agent CB Ty Law (Patriots). Based on previous reports, Law is seeking a more lucrative contract.

This cannot happen...I don't care if we sign him or not but he CANNOT go to the Dolfags

A one-year, minimum salary contract? :shock:

That is a complete joke.

It would be as dumb as if the Jets offered a $64 millon contract to a QB that has yet to play a full 16-game season.

id be shocked if he signed for only 1 year....

i thought he was lookin for a big contract

I think Law will sign a big $ contract, or a 1 yr contract. He may see that he's not getting the REAL BIG $ now, so he'll take a chance on a 1 yr deal, prove he's healthy and get big cash next yr.

Ty Law for a minimum salary is not believable- salary loaded with incentives is probably what he will end up getting though

I couldn't agree more

He has too much pride, (and greed)

Honestly don't think anyone will give him anything better than a 1 year deal heavily based on incentives.

It's just a matter of who offers the most easily obtainable $$$$$$

Archived