Wes Welker? Seriously?

Thor99

Why is this scrub mentioned in the same breath as Randy Moss and Dante Stallworth? Am I the only person who thinks he's an overpaid never was?

i think he'll be good. he has good intangibles, good hands, really good quickness and a hard worker. he probably is over paid at this point in his career, but there is the chance he lives up to it.

Why is this scrub mentioned in the same breath as Randy Moss and Dante Stallworth? Am I the only person who thinks he's an overpaid never was?

I predict he leads the team in receptions this year T-99. Also,he hasn't really had a QB to throw to him since he came into the league-until now

I predict he leads the team in receptions this year T-99. Also,he hasn't really had a QB to throw to him since he came into the league-until now

this is sort of getting away from the thread...sorry thor, but i like the guy. i'm considering starting him on my FF team...its just hard to start a scrappy number 3 wideout in the first week of a season.

Wes Welker is the perfect reciever for the Patriots, he was their best pick up all offseason. He's going to be very good with Brady throwing to him.

Best pick up all offseason? I don't know about all that. Though I agree he was a good pick up for them. BTW check him out tomorrow when he runs a route over the middle, and Hollywood destroys him!

Best pick up all offseason? I don't know about all that. Though I agree he was a good pick up for them. BTW check him out tomorrow when he runs a route over the middle, and Hollywood destroys him!

i hope rhodes has worked on his drop kicking this offseason. i'd love to see him doing a flying two foot kick to moss' chest, and then proceed to eat his heart at mid field.

mmm...heart...:pimp:

Yes. Kid is legit and will prove it this yr in the slot in NE. Runs crisp routes and has a knack for catching the football.

He will make the pro bowl in the next 2 yrs.

Wes Welker was Miami's best receiver last season (leading one as well as if that's surprising) and is also a very good return man. He will fit absolutely PERFECT in New England's offense of slants and such making the catch 10 yards down the field and darting through the defense. He also has speed where he could beat you deep and toughness to catch balls over the middle. He will lead this team in receptions with 70 or so and will be a dynamic return man. Wes Welker IS the real deal.

Who do you think was a bigger upgrade for the Pats? Adalius Thomas I don't think will end up being as good a pick up as Welker. Moss will be run out of town at some point this season and Stallworth is meh.

Wes Welker was Miami's best receiver last season (leading one as well as if that's surprising) and is also a very good return man. He will fit absolutely PERFECT in New England's offense of slants and such making the catch 10 yards down the field and darting through the defense. He also has speed where he could beat you deep and toughness to catch balls over the middle. He will lead this team in receptions with 70 or so and will be a dynamic return man. Wes Welker IS the real deal.

Tell em 123.5, YOU ****ING TELL 'EM!!!!

Not at all my friend.. You going to the game tomorrow ?

oops I just saw your location.. Well you could hit it in spirit.

i'm starting to wish i lived in the east :). i will hit that in spirit, hold it up in the air and yell my user name. i will feel the vibe and inhales slowly.

Yup, Wes Welker is going to quickly become Brady's go to guy. He has sure hands and he will run through a brick wall to make a catch.

Being the best WR on miami is like winning the special Olympics.

people think hes the **** cause he was the only talented player on the dolphins. put him on a team with other talent and watch him fade...

Like brandon stokley on the colts, then went to the broncos? like ricky proehl on the rams and then the panthers?

your comment doesn't make any sense, if the teams i horrible it's much harder to show your stuff, when the team is good, its easier since the opponent is worried about other players.

Welker will do really well this year.

Wes Welker has ONE... thats right... ONE Touchdown as a WR in 3 seasons... ONE!

That TD came last season in his best year of 687 yards.... He has 1,121 yards in his 3 year career... TOTAL

Dont compare him to those guys rago... he has done nothing and will do nothing...

That TD came last season in his best year of 687 yards.... He has 1,121 yards in his 3 year career... TOTAL

Dont compare him to those guys rago... he has done nothing and will do nothing...

How can you watch Chad Pennington play and proclaim him "GREAT" and then watch Wes Welker play and call him a nobody?

LMAO.

How can you watch Chad Pennington play and proclaim him "GREAT" and then watch Wes Welker play and call him a nobody?

LMAO.

Wes Welker has scored ONE touchdown in the NFL

Wes Welker has never come up big in a big game

Wes Welker is a ****ing punt return man... nothing more

How can you watch a guy with 1 TD and 1100 yards in 3 years and call him a good WR?

Chad Pennington is the 2nd most accurate QB ever and the most winning JETS QB ever... its easy for me as a JETS fan to think he is great

Wes Welker... not so much

that's like saying Cotchery had one good season of three, and is due to fall right back down to earth. Not going off of number, Welker looks the part on the field. he plays hard, runs good routes, and catches anything near him.

He's a lot like Cherbet in that regard, just faster.

that's like saying Cotchery had one good season of three, and is due to fall right back down to earth. Not going off of number, Welker looks the part on the field. he plays hard, runs good routes, and catches anything near him.

The difference is that Cotch had 6TD's and alomst 1000 yards... Welker had 600 yards and 1TD...

and to think... Cotch did all of that with a ****ty QB like Chad throwing him the ball... :rolleyes:

Puff, Puff, Pass.

I think you just gave the perfect reason. Welker is a shiftier, faster Cherbet. Brady will love having a reciever who runs a perfect route and has the hands to catch everything.

The difference is that Cotch had 6TD's and alomst 1000 yards... Welker had 600 yards and 1TD...

and to think... Cotch did all of that with a ****ty QB like Chad throwing him the ball... :rolleyes:

I knew you'd say that about Cotch, but the fact is Welker didn't have a viable offense to play in last year. This year he has upgraded to a HOF QB throwing him the ball. The only thing that will slow him down is that he isn't a number 2, he's a number 3.

i don't like tooting his horn, but all signs point to him play well, i expect 60 catchs, 650 yards, and 3 td's.

last post of the weekend. talk to you guys at 1 and 0. peace.

I knew you'd say that about Cotch, but the fact is Welker didn't have a viable offense to play in last year. This year he has upgraded to a HOF QB throwing him the ball. The only thing that will slow him down is that he isn't a number 2, he's a number 3.

i don't like tooting his horn, but all signs point to him play well, i expect 60 catchs, 650 yards, and 3 td's.

last post of the weekend. talk to you guys at 1 and 0. peace.

The Jets did? Wow what did I miss? NO running game and Cotch had to work HARD to earn those yards...

but whatever...

Welker is got...

You people are essentially calling him better than Chrebet already... haha