Wes Welker? Seriously?

Thor99

Welker is a talent little wideout. How a Jets fan can say he sucks is beyond me. He is Wayne Chrebet all over again...with more speed.

Its not a Jet fan.

It's "Chad is better than Manning, Brady & Palmer" combined (ecurb) and madmike (no explanation necessary).

So 14 receptions for 152 yards and 1 TD in 2 games sucks?

Scott Dierking was right. You can never admit you're wrong.

Only an idiot or a homer makes judgments about anything after 2 games. Also every player on that disgrace of a franchise is subject to legitimate doubt of how much their proven cheating impacted their stats.

Only an idiot or a homer makes judgments about anything after 2 games. Also every player on that disgrace of a franchise is subject to legitimate doubt of how much their proven cheating impacted their stats.

Aren't you the one who said a milion times this off-season that anybody who liked Tuiassosopo just had to watch his one start against the Jets and they would know he was terrible? So if only an idiot homer makes judgements after two games, what does that make somebody who makes judgements after only one game?

Aren't you the one who said a milion times this off-season that anybody who liked Tuiassosopo just had to watch his one start against the Jets and they would know he was terrible? So if only an idiot homer makes judgements after two games, what does that make somebody who makes judgements after only one game?

If you think that was the only game I saw him play you're completely wrong (as usual.)

If you think that was the only game I saw him play you're completely wrong (as usual.)

Please read what I said and answer the question. I never said it was the only game you saw him play so I was not wrong. I was correct in saying that you said several times this off-season that any fan only had to watch that one game to make a judgement. So back to the original question. When told that you only have to watch one game to make a judgement call on a player, what does it make the person who thinks that? Again, just try to stay on topic here and answer a simple question.

Please read what I said and answer the question. I never said it was the only game you saw him play so I was not wrong. I was correct in saying that you said several times this off-season that any fan only had to watch that one game to make a judgement. So back to the original question. When told that you only have to watch one game to make a judgement call on a player, what does it make the person who thinks that? Again, just try to stay on topic here and answer a simple question.

It's not a simple question, it's an offtopic stupid question which I forgot how much you loved to waste everyone's time with in the baseball forum. How about sticking on topic?

It's not a simple question, it's an offtopic stupid question which I forgot how much you loved to waste everyone's time with in the baseball forum. How about sticking on topic?

He fails to answer. Shocking. Ahh...and I forgot how you get defensive, make personal attacks, and run away when called out on a contradictory statement. My bad. Carry on.

Ahh...and I forgot how you get defensive, make personal attacks, and run away when called out on a contradictory statement. My bad.

You offtopic BS isn't a contradictory statement. It's an attempt to waste my time by being drawn into a long argument over nothing having to do with the topic at hand. I'm gonna pass. You are still so friggin obsessed with me that you'll start defending patsy players just to try to get me into an argument LOL.

Back on topic....

Wes Welker is a damn good WR and anyone who doesn't see that is a blind homer. Of course when he has a very productive season we'll hear about how he sucked, it was just that the officials let Brady walk down the field and hand the ball to Welker while seven guys were covering Randy Moss and the other four were covering Marony out of the back field.

Welker was an excellent pick up by the Pats. Some will refuse to give him the credit he's due becuase his production will prove them to be wrong. I won't be one of them. He's an excellent player with very good hands and he can take a hit.

• Upvote 1

You offtopic BS isn't a contradictory statement. It's an attempt to waste my time by being drawn into a long argument over nothing having to do with the topic at hand. I'm gonna pass. You are still so friggin obsessed with me that you'll start defending patsy players just to try to get me into an argument LOL.

I'm not trying to draw you in to anything but apparently you're inviting yourself in by yet again stooping to the level of a fifth grader by leaving profane personal attacks in my inbox. Grow up.

Welker is a good player and you are wrong about him. Just be sure to remind us of that the same way you start threads to announce when you're right.

• Upvote 1

I'm not trying to draw you in to anything but apparently you're inviting yourself in by yet again stooping to the level of a fifth grader by leaving profane personal attacks in my inbox. Grow up.

Welker is a good player and you are wrong about him. Just be sure to remind us of that the same way you start threads to announce when you're right.

I'm wrong according to you but luckily me for you have no idea what you're talking about.

Shaun McDonald has 161 yards and a TD this year. I guess he should start booking his plane tix to Hawaii...

That shows just how much you know about football Mike. Wow, I didn't think it was possible for you to know less about a sport than you do about baseball but I can tell you right now...McDonald is not a pro bowl WR. Good try though.

• Upvote 1

That shows just how much you know about football Mike. Wow, I didn't think it was possible for you to know less about a sport than you do about baseball but I can tell you right now...McDonald is not a pro bowl WR. Good try though.

If other people here can say Welker is great based on 2 games i'll say the same about McDonald. And look at you trying to whine and complain about personal attacks and then in your next post you do the same thing you rail against. You couldn't be any more predictable if you tried. You also are too stupid to understand sarcasm.

If other people here can say Welker is great based on 2 games i'll say the same about McDonald. And look at you trying to whine and complain about person attacks and then in your next post you do the same thing you rail against. You couldn't be any more predictable if you tried. You also are too stupid to under sarcasm.

Bwahaha...and you're too stupid to see when you're being baited. This whole time I try to have a serious conversation and you say I'm trying to bait you, then as soon as I bait you I get accused of being serious....lol And you say I'm predictable...LOL

If you could have just been a man and answered my initial question this discussion would not of happened. You couldn't. You dodged the question because it proved you to be a hypocrite.

Bwahaha...and you're too stupid to see when you're being baited. This whole time I try to have a serious conversation and you say I'm trying to bait you, then as soon as I bait you I get accused of being serious....lol And you say I'm predictable...LOL

If you could have just been a man and answered my initial question this discussion would not of happened. You couldn't. You dodged the question because it proved you to be a hypocrite.

nice job admitting you're trying to bait me as you did for months on the baseball forum. do you really have nothing better to do?

nice job admitting you're trying to bait me as you did for months on the baseball forum. do you really have nothing better to do?

Nice job of yet another miserable job of reading comprehension. I tried yet again to have a legitimate discussion with you and instead of acting like an adult you run around in circles and refuse to answer a simple question because you know that the truth exposes you to be the hypocrite you are. Once you re-established yourself as a kid who runs and hides when he's wrong I poked a little fun at you and you have the nerve to call somebody else out for personal attacks.

Nice job of yet another miserable job of reading comprehension. I tried yet again to have a legitimate discussion with you and instead of acting like an adult you run around in circles and refuse to answer a simple question because you know that the truth exposes you to be the hypocrite you are. Once you re-established yourself as a kid who runs and hides when he's wrong I poked a little fun at you and you have the nerve to call somebody else out for personal attacks.

The LAST thing I want to do on this site is have any discussion legitimate or otherwise with a waste of space like you. Keep that in mind.

The LAST thing I want to do on this site is have any discussion legitimate or otherwise with a waste of space like you. Keep that in mind.

Smart move. The last thing you need is yet another fan running circles around you while you try to run and hide.

This post needed a bump anyway, I know I'll be bumping it every time we play the pats.

Yes, seriously, Wes Welker. He was there. Coles, cotch and Welker.

I wasn't too happy when the Pats signed Welker because the guy is a player. Another reliable WR for Tom Brady to throw to does not bode well for the Jets. I was all for keeping J-Mac and honestly I still am. Not for long though. He blows one more big opportunity and I say it's time to let him go.

I wasn't too happy when the Pats signed Welker because the guy is a player. Another reliable WR for Tom Brady to throw to does not bode well for the Jets. I was all for keeping J-Mac and honestly I still am. Not for long though. He blows one more big opportunity and I say it's time to let him go.

Exactly.

More importantly to the Patriots, a viable slot option for Brady. Troy Brown has not been that option for a few years.

Moss has been huge and better then expected, but Welker has been just as good. If they can get Stallworth going, it will be tough to stop the Patriots.

Exactly.

More importantly to the Patriots, a viable slot option for Brady. Troy Brown has not been that option for a few years.

Moss has been huge and better then expected, but Welker has been just as good. If they can get Stallworth going, it will be tough to stop the Patriots.

It's tough to stop them because they are great at cheating.

That's the difference between NFL scouts, knowledgable posters and you.
BS. What about the 25 teams that had 2nd's before your beloved cheaters? They all had a BETTER chance of getting him than you did and no one did. Are they all stupid too? BTW GREAT job trying to call someone stupid and in the same post misspelling knowledgeable. You couldn't be more of a homer if you tried.

That's the difference between NFL scouts, knowledgable posters and you.

haha, i got him on one of my fantasy teams, I wish i could keep him in the starting line up more, he is going to get a ton of catches. It's easy right now with sweet LEE EVANS and his one catch...ouch.

welker is pretty money, mike i'd just hold your tounge for a bit...(i mean, not personally, you can hold it better than i could hold it...as it goes)