Wes Welker? Seriously?

Thor99

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

The once mighty Pats fans have to come and troll the Jets, because we are even worse then them.

You don’t know darkness, Jets fans are like Bane.

“You merely adopted the dark; I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but blinding! The shadows betray you because they belong to me.”

21 hours ago, Gainzo said:

C'mon mate. This thread is phenomenal.

The countless Chad vs Brady thread wars were always a close second. Using any slight measurable to try and prove the unprovable, that Chad Pennington was a better quarterback than the G.O.A.T.-kind of like the way the Zach Wilson contingent uses a couple of complete passes in the guys 30th start in a game that he STILL couldn't "win" the game. The Thundering Herd fans who came on board after Pennington was drafted were as a whole were a pretty cool bunch and a whole lot less aggravating than the BYU people who have already started filing out of the building on their way to follow their hero in the CFL or the flag football league

On 12/5/2023 at 11:12 AM, BurnleyJet said:

The once mighty Pats fans have to come and troll the Jets, because we are even worse then them.

You don’t know darkness, Jets fans are like Bane.

“You merely adopted the dark; I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but blinding! The shadows betray you because they belong to me.”

Fair points.  Troll?  No.

They Pull Me Back In Al Pacino GIF by The Godfather

Some of us are saying, "Hello, darkness my old friend."

• 3 weeks later...