One Spot Left For Jets - Fins Game

Green DNA

JetNation will be well represented at the Jets-Fins game down in Miami, as there will be 30 of us. Apparently, the Dolphins recognized JetNation as a legitimate group, unlike our favorite team (maybe we can link up with the Fins, Max).

There is one ticket left, please let me know if there is any interest (it may be the seat next to Bren, who is sure to be scantily clad in the sweltering heat =D> ).

The Lineup:

BrenJetsFan and 9 of her posse

faba

joisey

SoFlaJets (2)

fla (2)

newjetster

AirForceJetFan (2)

Jets28

T-Mac

JetFanTransplant (2)

Kentucky Jet (4)

Green DNA (2)

If you have not sent payment yet, please do so as I have a $1500 bill to pay. If you have any issues or concerns, please PM me.

We should have a blast, celebrating our impending division title, #1 seed etc. :mrgreen:

Whaddaya mean, you're not going to the game? The hurricane season will be over by then, no? :wink:

We'll miss you and Judy. :cry:

well. looks like you all are set on your tickets, and Im not sure I'll be able to get any that aren't in the middle of Dolphin fans...I won't say a positive no, but we might just go to Packys...I do promise to hook up with you all Friday & Saturday if you are in the same area as last year..plus with the big split, I don't want to have to decide between good friends, know what I mean? We miss ALL of you

Hey 13, seriously doubt you'd be treading on anyone's feelings if you made this game. There will be plenty of green around no matter where you sit. My friend told me Packy's was sold. You been there lately? I'm also doing the Buffalo game this year, including the RU at Orangemen the day before.

Hey 13, seriously doubt you'd be treading on anyone's feelings if you made this game. There will be plenty of green around no matter where you sit. My friend told me Packy's was sold. You been there lately? I'm also doing the Buffalo game this year, including the RU at Orangemen the day before.

it has been sold but to an even better friend of mine..same name...in fact this guy has 6 season tickets, upper deck, row 16 on the 50,,,a good guy to know down here lol

Im thinkging about Buffalo, don't know yet though..

see you at the Jax game for sure..gonna have to give me directions to that Bar-B-Que joint again..(no Herm jokes please TS)

You mean Redd's? Or was that Grasshopper's? Manny's is cool too. We'll find a joint for the after-game party, if that's what you mean.

You can't miss that Fish Fry at Dolphins Stadium.

I think it was Redds but it doesn't matter to me..it was easy to get to our hotel in Hasbrouck Heights from there but a party anywhere is a party...gonna do our best for the fish, in fact this guy that owns Packys now says he has 2 available for the home fish game, wish I would have known that earlier

13, if sitting with the group is that important, maybe joisey wouldn't mind if you and Judy used mine and his tix from DNA. He also has a pair of good seats that we can use. Don't even THINK of not attending this game.

For the home game, you guys should stay in JC this time. Plenty of good pubs to crawl around to. The drive to the stadium is less than 15 mins.

13, if sitting with the group is that important, maybe joisey wouldn't mind if you and Judy used mine and his tix from DNA. He also has a pair of good seats that we can use. Don't even THINK of not attending this game.

For the home game, you guys should stay in JC this time. Plenty of good pubs to crawl around to. The drive to the stadium is less than 15 mins.

JC is a good idea, I'll have Judy check into it...as far as the tickets, its a ways away yet...but its good to know Chris has 4...we will figure something out, missing the game doesn't really make sense does it?

JC is a good idea, I'll have Judy check into it...as far as the tickets, its a ways away yet...but its good to know Chris has 4...we will figure something out, missing the game doesn't really make sense does it?

It`s a done deal I`ve already spoken to or e-mailed all the interested parties telling them no problem giving up the group ticket so JUDY & AL could be there ,The MIAMI GAME wouldn`t be the same without them there

It`s a done deal I`ve already spoken to or e-mailed all the interested parties telling them no problem giving up the group ticket so JUDY & AL could be there ,The MIAMI GAME wouldn`t be the same without them there

thats so nice Chris, we do appreciate it..I have pm'd Craig, am awaiting his reply...see you all at the game

Anytime this week would be fine. I am on the road until Friday, so I wouldn't receive it until Monday, when I get back to the office. Thanks.

going to Niagara Falls Wednnesday...how far is Armonk from there, I can hand deliver it...lol

Got tickets from another connection, but would love to be involved in some pre-game fun. :)

Shall we beat up a inflatable dolphin and make all the Dolphans walk over its corpse on the way to the stadium again?

:mrgreen:

BZ

were you there last year? Was that gauntlet the best thing you have ever been invloved in? poor fish fans

were you there last year? Was that gauntlet the best thing you have ever been invloved in? poor fish fans

Oh, I was there. I was the one with the Doll-phan wife. Mrs BZ if you will.

This year will be our 5th year of going down to that game.

BZ

Oh, I was there. I was the one with the Doll-phan wife. Mrs BZ if you will.

This year will be our 5th year of going down to that game.

BZ

right, I remember,,,well lets hope for the same results this year...see you there

Archived