Football Rivals Alliance

Maxman

I had mentioned a few weeks ago that JetNation was asked to join a Football Alliance. All the details have been worked out and the alliance is now up and running.

http://www.football-rivals.com

There are a bunch of new sites that are now joining up as well. So the empty teams should soon be filled.

There are some really good sites in the Alliance. Please check them out.

Thanks,

Max

bob, forgot to ask how your golf tourney went while we slaved away at work.

did you hit your new taylor made shovels yet?

I did, and I like them. I'm still a lousy golfer, but the clubs feel good.

We finished out of the money in the tournament, but played golf and ate for free on the boss's dime.

Plus, I won Yankees tix in the door prize drawing.

I am visiting here from BillsFanCentral, part of the FRN.

Nice site here.

But I hate the Jets for snagging Nugent before we could.

Hey Doc...

I will be signing up on your site shortly!

I did, and I like them. I'm still a lousy golfer, but the clubs feel good.

We finished out of the money in the tournament, but played golf and ate for free on the boss's dime.

Plus, I won Yankees tix in the door prize drawing.

you musta been a helluva guy in your previous life bob. forced out of the office to golf & win yankee tix ?

glad to hear you like the clubs. 1/2 the battle is being comfortable with your clubs........ of course the other 1/2 is swinging the f@kking things

very good work Max-the old rivals boards were excellent-it's where I got started on these boards and met Matt Hermanator Jetswin Lefty Larry Savage Westside Kentucky Senior CT a bunch of good Jets fans and thru Matt I met Bob and Jumba-I'm really looking foward to meeting some of you folks when you come to the Dolphin game-thanks to DNA hooking us up.I like this site-we got a pretty good thing going here-I spend most of my Jets board time here anymore

very good work Max-the old rivals boards were excellent-it's where I got started on these boards and met Matt Hermanator Jetswin Lefty Larry Savage Westside Kentucky Senior CT a bunch of good Jets fans and thru Matt I met Bob and Jumba-I'm really looking foward to meeting some of you folks when you come to the Dolphin game-thanks to DNA hooking us up.I like this site-we got a pretty good thing going here-I spend most of my Jets board time here anymore

Thanks SOFLA.

This Alliance might be different though. It is formerly the IFS Alliance! Good group of guys there.

BTW:

I don't know Hermanator personally but he seems like a great man and a GREAT AMERICAN from what I do know.

BTW:

I don't know Hermanator personally but he seems like a great man and a GREAT AMERICAN from what I do know.

That he is Max! And he missed the 69 Super Bowl

due to being on a Combat Mission and didn't know

the Jets won until his Chopper landed back at his

base camp! He'd love to see the Jets win "Live"

just once!! =D>

That he is Max! And he missed the 69 Super Bowl due to being on a Combat Mission and didn't know the Jets won until his Chopper landed back at his base camp! He'd love to see the Jets win "Live" just once!! =D>

That really sucks! If the Jets are only going to win it once we should all be allowed to see it!

A lot of open slots. :shock:

They had a split. Formerly the IFS Alliance. A few teams left. We went with what should have been called the IFS Alliance.

But I am told the Jets representive changed his mind and decided to use the IFS name for his new alliance. They are talking to a bunch of other teams and will have many of the slots filled up real soon.

To those of you that signed up for other sites I thank you!

BTW:

yea Herm's cool a Vietnam vet-very active in Vets affairs and a fervent fan who missed the best days as a Jets fan by being in the friggin jungle-definitely not fair.You younger guys too deserve what some of us older ones got to witness-great Jets games like the SB the Championship game against Oakland(heard it live on the radio).Our days are comin around-I feel it.It's a building process and for the last 7 years we've been getting better and better-even the Vinny opening day disaster taught the team a lesson that we finally aren't taking lightly with the Feidler signing.In the words of my hero-These Are Better Days

They had a split. Formerly the IFS Alliance. A few teams left. We went with what should have been called the IFS Alliance.

But I am told the Jets representive changed his mind and decided to use the IFS name for his new alliance. They are talking to a bunch of other teams and will have many of the slots filled up real soon.

To those of you that signed up for other sites I thank you!

Signed up on the Patsies one and about to on Buffalo / Miami, gotta talk with some of the rivals ya know.

you should come over to Matts site The Green House and register there-we got a lot of great fans there and the funny thing is Matt won't ALLOW Pats fans in LOL-Herm is a moderator there and Jumba comes in too to get away from the Jack the Rippers and Docs of the cyberworld-it's kind of like an all Jets talk site and we all have been hanging for like 7-8 years together there.Savage USED to come in with ,and needs to come back-it's a good place to surf-like here,but different.You are definitely welcome

you should come over to Matts site The Green House and register there-we got a lot of great fans there and the funny thing is Matt won't ALLOW Pats fans in LOL-Herm is a moderator there and Jumba comes in too to get away from the Jack the Rippers and Docs of the cyberworld-it's kind of like an all Jets talk site and we all have been hanging for like 7-8 years together there.Savage USED to come in with ,and needs to come back-it's a good place to surf-like here,but different.You are definitely welcome

Sofla...throw up a link. I have no problem with that. I don't know Matt personally but everyone speaks highly of him.

Archived