The arrogance/hypocrisy of the Pats

MSGold12

I did read Dr Z's article, it was very interesting. But considering Mike Martz has already said:

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/2007/09/13/2007-09-13_manginis_aboutface_on_spying_burns_belic-1.html

"If he did steal signals in that game, he didn't do a very good job," said Lions offensive coordinator Mike Martz, the Rams coach at the time. "Going into the last drive, they had 100 yards of offense. He got the wrong signals. If he had our defensive signals, it didn't help him much."

"He won legitimately," Martz insists. "Those players had to line up and play and win those games. And they did."

That sort of contradicts Dr Z's article doesn't it? I mean Martz would have said something if the Patriots are cheating no?

no, lots of teams suspected the pats of cheating, but they didnt make a big stink about it.

There's a lot more that Gainzo has been a sophist on. He's whining about non-football matters now, but yesterday he was babbling on and on how only criminals should be punished, and BB didn't commit a criminal act. Now he's decided that non-football matters shouldn't be counted. Okay, so write to the league office to lift the punishments on Vick and Pacman then.

I'm not even insisting he be fired. But how about the pats or their fans just admitting that what he did was cheating, it was worng, and may have given the team an unfair advantage over the years BB has been here.

Instead we hear excuses, justiofication and dismissal.

The Pats are a great team. One that had NO reason to have to even DO this last week. I am sure they will win their 11-14 games this year and make a SB run even wihtout spying.

But that does not mean that Pats fans or the team shuold just blow this off as no big deal or dismiss it as irrelevant.

NOONE has any idea (except BB) as to what degree this cheating helped the team over the years. Maybe it did nothing, maybe it was the driving force ebhind teir success. I have no idea. But this arrogant dismisal by the fans and Fat Kraft and the apologioetic BS I have to hear is sickening.

And I know one thing. if it wasnt having some sort of benefit, there is no reason for BB to have done it for so long.

HE CHEATED! It doesnt matter if everyone was doing it, HE was doing it...and he got caught.

The one I like is the "Mangini knew about it...blah, blah, blah and isn't he just as guilty...yada, yada, yada."

Although its not saying much, Gainzo was one of the more rational Pats posters on

here. But I think he has lost it big time. Its sad.

At least he showed up, some of the Pats fans (one in particular) have been conspicuously MIA.

At least he showed up, some of the Pats fans (one in particular) have been conspicuously MIA.

No they haven't. I've been checking the active users on occasion and a few

of them have checked in apparently to see all the accolades we have bestowed

on their mf team.

Although them not posting is one of the benefits of this whole situation.

No they haven't. I've been checking the active users on occasion and a few

of them have checked in apparently to see all the accolades we have bestowed

on their mf team.

Although them not posting is one of the benefits of this whole situation.

PFSIKH, Gainzo and Alk have been taking their lumps this week.

Who are you talking about?

Archived