Lorenzo Neal: Chargers Fullback. World Class Dummie

Barton

Here I was, last night, 3 AM in the morning, watching NFL Network team review of the San Diego Chargers. I wanted to relive the moment when Doug Brien actually made a clutch field goal...anyways

During that wild card playoff game, they have a clip of chargers fullback lorenzo neal on the sideline yapping his mouth off to either a teammate or a coach and he's talking about Jonathan Vilma

"Man, that #51 is alittle boy, he's 210 lbs, pssst, run the damn ball, I'm the worlds greatest wooo wooo"

Hey jackass, shut your stupid face, you're an average fullback, Vilma owned you in that game, Jets own the chargers, and we won the game.

EAT IT SUCKA!! :Nuts::Dadd:

Is this truly a concern of yours EB?

:Eat: lol

lorenzo neal shouldn't be talking, Vilma had a great game that day and I didn't see Neal do jack sh*t to help out the run game, so he should just shut his big fat stupid mouth next time.

Yeah Neal, you're really great, you're a fullback that has about 1-2 good seasons, not great, in your entire career. Really clutch and great runner. :shock:

You've been Hackettized. It's not a requirement for a fullback to catch 90 passes a year. Neal is there to block and there are very few that do it better than him.

You've been Hackettized. It's not a requirement for a fullback to catch 90 passes a year. Neal is there to block and there are very few that do it better than him.

Word. Actually the only better true FB that I can think of that is still playing would be Cory Schlesinger.

:Eat: lol

lorenzo neal shouldn't be talking, Vilma had a great game that day and I didn't see Neal do jack Sh#t to help out the run game, so he should just shut his big fat stupid mouth next time.

You're right, all Tomlinson did was average 4.6 per carrie. If their defense hadn't gotten them in such a huge hole, Tomlinson would have easily eclipsed the 120 yd. mark.

Fred Beasely.

Best run blocking fullback in the game. Tony Richardson is quite good too, he makes it look so easy

Jerald Sowell isn't 1/4 of the blocker than Richardson is.

Neal is a good fullback, definetly a very good blocker. I just hated what he said. He talked alot of crap about Vilma, but Vilma had a GREAT game. Didn't see Neal do much, or LT for that matter.

Alk, slow your role. LT had only 80 yards on 26 carries against the Jets in the wildcard game. No Touchdowns and a 3.1 YPC mark.

Archived