****The Official Jets vs Ravens Game Thread****

BP

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm excited for the game but I wish I knew who the hell we were trotting out at Quarterback today. I will either sulk down into my chair (Pennington) or rise and cheer (Clemens) when I hear / see who the starter will be.

Wish I was there for Kellen, oh well, sometimes things just arn't meant to be.

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!!!!!!!

I'm excited for the game but I wish I knew who the hell we were trotting out at Quarterback today. I will either sulk down into my chair (Pennington) or rise and cheer (Clemens) when I hear / see who the starter will be.

I would never do that, i prefer Chad as quite simply i think he is a better QB but still I will support any of our QB's and eevryone else in the team.

Unless Mangini is fixing to have Chad spend the evening at Johns Hopkins in the ICU, Clemens will get the start.

Putting an already immobile Chad in -- hampered further by a lower body injury -- against the Ravens is like dirtying the water with blood in a shark infested area.

Can't and won't happen -- if Mangini has a soul .

I got a ways to go to catch your 21,000. Are you married to your computer?
Are you married to any of of your babies' mamas, Ray?

Freaking skell. If it weren't for the NFL, Ray Lewis would be bouncing in a filthy strip joint, selling beat weed on the side, working on his pimp hand on diseased whores.

Are you married to any of of your babies' mamas, Ray?

Freaking skell. If it weren't for the NFL, Ray Lewis would be bouncing in a filthy strip joint, selling beat weed on the side, working on his pimp hand on diseased whores.

Actually he would probably in prison for life considering he murdered two people.

Actually he would probably in prison for life considering he murdered two people.

To recap-Ray Lewis bought the knives for his good friends. He took them to the Super Bowl to party in his limo and his hotel room and to the club where it all happened. He was there when the fight took place. He didn't stab anyone, but he disposed of the bloody clothes(including his own blood-stained white fur coat) and knives and told everyone "not to say sheet." ANd then on the eve of trial turned state's evidence agaisnt his cohorts to save his sorry a$$.Whereupon the jury, in disgust at that arrangement, acquitted them. A real class act. Somehow the NFL under Tagliabue made him their cover boy for a while, though I think Goodell might have other ideas.

Just reported on CBS by Randy Cross that Kyle Boller took every single snap yesterday in practice for Baltimore.

So, by that I think its safe to say that the Jets defense will be facing a much more mobile guy in Kyle Boller. Translation: ****.

As for Kellen or Chad, we still do not know for sure who will start.

What? He was never accused of murdering anyone himself.

Yes he was, he was originally arrested for the murder, his lawyers got it down to obstruction of justice. If he wasn't in the NFL and could afford great lawyers he'd be in prison for murder. Even if he didn't commit the murder his two friends definitely did and he knew about it. He's a scumbag.

Yes he was, he was originally arrested for the murder, his lawyers got it down to obstruction of justice. If he wasn't in the NFL and could afford great lawyers he'd be in prison for murder. Even if he didn't commit the murder his two friends definitely did and he knew about it. He's a scumbag.

He's no different from any other player who hangs out with scumbags.

Obviously if Kellen goes down or is laregly ineffective, IF he starts, then Mangini & Co. feel comfortable putting in Chad until at least the 4th quarter when they could bring in Tui by sitting out Kellen for the rest of the game.

I still think that in 45 minutes we'll see #10 under center. Just a feeling.

Obviously if Kellen goes down or is laregly ineffective, IF he starts, then Mangini & Co. feel comfortable putting in Chad until at least the 4th quarter when they could bring in Tui by sitting out Kellen for the rest of the game.

I still think that in 45 minutes we'll see #10 under center. Just a feeling.

It scares me a little that you think that. Either A--Clemens will be hurt, or B--he'll be extremely ineffective yet somehow we'll still be in the game. I'd hope neither of those would be the case, but I suppose B is a possibility--the Ravens O turned the ball over a LOT last week.

Archived