Fantasy Football.com Jet Site Rankings

Maxman

Posted: Today at 1:27 pm Post subject: FantasyFootball.com ranks the Jets best fan sites

Numero Quartro for a site that has been in existence for six months(?) is impressive!....and SHOCKING!

http://www.fantasyfootball.com/modules/wfsection/article.php?articleid=109

BTW, I suggest you play up DraftDaddy.com - one the the best informed and most releveant things you have going on here.

I'm sorry, Guys! Where's the "Look for existing threads before you post" warning? :D

I'm a little slow today - just got back from a long weekend and yes, it was fun and I am tired. For example - when I got to work this morning I pulled out my car keys to open the door to the floor I work on where a swipe of my access card through the card-reader is required to gain entry.... :shock:

I realized a long time ago that I can't "party" like a rock star - nor do I want to, really. When I do, the consequences are dire. I act like Corky. Sad.

so, I just finished reading the whole article and saw this at the end:

Congratulations to NYJetsFan.com for being voted the best Jets fansite on the net. Honestly, I wish I could ban them all from this article and just move on to the Patriots. This was fairly disgusting to write. I am wondering why the largest market in America can't produce a better fansite that the ones listed.

How much you all want to bet Patsfans.com comes in first and gets an 8 out of 10? Ah, everybody loves a winner! :lol:

Which is why you all hang out here no doubt.

Keep up the good work, guys.

I like you guys. What can I say.

Patsfans.com is a great site. I love the chat room during away Pats games. But the MB there - well, no one really take my bait. Well, except for this person that calls himself FlutieToPhelan - could a person come up with a more disgusting name?

I don't remember seeing this posted over here but if it was, go ahead and delete it. Congratulations to Jetnation. The funny thing was this article was posted on Jetsinsider and Jetnation was censored out.

http://www.fantasyfootball.com/modules/wfsection/article.php?articleid=109

1. NYJetsFan.com

2. TheGangGreen.com

3. JetsInsider.com

4. JetNation.com

5. JetsAddicts.com

6. Does it matter?

Was it stumblingretard.com or did they keep the classic cheapimitation.com?

I just E-mailed Craig Davis and thanked him for the mention and also thanked him for the tips toward making this site a better place. I invited him back next year to re-evaluate the Nation again. I seriously think this guy has some great points, and if he's looking at 5-6 fansites for every team, he will no doubt have some great input for us. Agree or disagree with him, I think there's alot of value in what he says.

I just E-mailed Craig Davis and thanked him for the mention and also thanked him for the tips toward making this site a better place. I invited him back next year to re-evaluate the Nation again. I seriously think this guy has some great points, and if he's looking at 5-6 fansites for every team, he will no doubt have some great input for us. Agree or disagree with him, I think there's alot of value in what he says.

You have no soul. The guy ripped into anything Jet related and you are kissing his a$$.

No wonder the Jets won't link us.

Actually - I think the guys homophobic and saw a few too many references about the Executive Staff playing butt darts. Lack of discretion may have cost us some points. :lol:

Maybe you guys could come up type of code phrases - like:

Tom and I went..."riding" last night :wink:

or, Max finally picked up the quarter off the sidewalk...:wink:

Just a thought.

Archived