Kev's UPDATE

Brenjetsfan

Relax a little

06/14/05

RELAX a little will you......you want an opinion of a football player but then get upset when it's given....If you never read my webpage you would never know what I write about, except for a couple of beat writers who have no news worthy items to write about.. I am entitled to my opinions just as everyone else, when I give my opinion about the players on our team you love it, when I give an insight into the practices and the game plans during the season, you can't get enough....when I give a piece of myself and offer some other than football commentary, you can't stand it.....either read it with no illusions as to what I am saying, or don't read it at all. Now, if you read my last journal entry, you should have noticed that I DID NOT say we should move to Jersey, I only stated that the possibility could be there, and I gave valid reasons why....I never said I disliked living in Long Island, I mean come on, I've been here 8 years. I enjoy the community in which I live, the friends I have made, and the groups I have worked with. The fact of the matter is that the Jets aren't going anywhere, we will remain at Hofstra, and that's fine......as in any business (the NFL IS a business), whenever you can get more for your buck it's worth looking into.....that was the only point I was making. Again, relax, take it easy, and enjoy your summer. God Bless.

YAY for Kevin's candor.

But he still doesn't answer the question of why he sits in the golf cart during Camp under the shady tree, while everyone else participates in the drills.

Is this an example of the tough training camp Herm Edwards runs?

GGG, I think he'd directly addressing YOU there. Way to go. Way to piss off our Hall of Famer. Way to piss off the bext center in the league. Way to go.

Kev, I've got your back, bud. Forget the nay-sayers, man. COUGHGGG. You're the man. You should demand a better gold cart for summer camp, bro.

YAY for Kevin's candor.

But he still doesn't answer the question of why he sits in the golf cart during Camp under the shady tree, while everyone else participates in the drills.

When was your last eye exam..thats not KEVIN thats FABINI :mrgreen:

i have proof....

Wanna SEE?

When was your last eye exam..thats not KEVIN thats FABINI :mrgreen:

i have proof....

Wanna SEE?

Bren! I would love to see your...PROOF...if that's what you kids are calling it these days!

GGG, youu are correct, sir! Kev sits in the cart 'cause HE CAN.

Good to see Bren's Haus Of Mawae Tidbits has added another floor...You Go, Girl!!!! The shrine is open from 6 AM until dusk...

(Da Girlz are in Full Effect here, gentlemen!!!)

Nice job Bren...is this a property you are showing or am I supposed to assume that the one teensy blob in the far distance is not the other teensy blob in the distance????

That said, does it have a breakfast nook? Like a little nooky for breakfast, you know...

Would a true leader consider himself above the team and too much of a veteran to participate in spring mini-camp? Would a seasoned HC appreciate a team leader and veteran who participates fully and wouldn't this HC give the sage vet a break? 'Whadya all think? :)

When we get a seasoned HC, we'll be sure to let you know.

Would a true leader consider himself above the team and too much of a veteran to participate in spring mini-camp? Would a seasoned HC appreciate a team leader and veteran who participates fully and wouldn't this HC give the sage vet a break? 'Whadya all think? :)

Archived