The best all-around TE in the league signs 6 year extension

Ravens, Heap agree on six-year extension

NFL.com wire reports

OWINGS MILLS, Md. (June 14, 2005) -- Baltimore Ravens tight end Todd Heap has agreed to a six-year contract extension.

Heap is a two-time Pro Bowl selection who was limited to 27 catches for 303 yards and three touchdowns during an injury-plagued 2004 season. He missed 10 games with an ankle injury that required surgery.

Heap is entering his fifth NFL season and was set to become an unrestricted free agent after the 2005 season. Financial terms weren't immediately available.

In 2003, Heap caught 57 passes for 693 yards and three touchdowns to earn his second Pro Bowl selection. He caught a career-high 68 passes for 836 yards and six touchdowns in 2002.

AP NEWS

The Associated Press News Service

Copyright 2005, The Associated Press, All Rights Reserved

HEAP??????????????? the best???????????

Yes.

Tony Gonzalez, great at recieving, but he can't block for sh*t.

Heap can go out and block, line up at WR, beat the CB and still catch a load of balls from a run-happy offense and yet another sh*tty Tedford QB.

Shockey...laughable.

Gates...he's good, but he can't block and he's only done it for a year.

This year:

Ben Watson > Todd Heap and Tony Gonzalez

You heard it here first.

TX, what you have just said is the most insanely idiotic thing I have ever heard in my 17 years on this planet. At no point in your pathetic, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought.

Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

TX, what you have just said is the most insanely idiotic thing I have ever heard in my 17 years on this planet. At no point in your pathetic, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought.

Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

LMAO :lol::lol:

billy madison

Uh-uh, TX. I said that first! Ben Watson = STAR!

Dam Garb isn't Watson a bit young to be in your

Radar?? I thought you only warmed up to OLD Pro's

come Bingo Time?? Hey didn't they make a movie a

Movie about you?? The World according to Garb?? :mrgreen: Yes I knew it was Garp!! :wink:

:lol: I agree, too. And I love that quote.

Archived