Hello from Buffalo/At least formally from Buffalo.

EricStratton

Thanks for the welcome.

I grew up just outside Batavia Tom, about 25 miles west of you.

I'm happy with Losman as the starter, Drew's act was played out and his teammates didn't trust him anymore so it was time for a change and JP seems cocky enough to do the job.

Drew's act was played out and his teammates didn't trust him anymore so it was time for a change and JP seems cocky enough to do the job.

Yes but the key to your team is the success of Willis McGahee and if the DLine can make up for the loss of Williams, similar to the situation we have here with filling in for Ferguson.

Thanks for the welcome.

I'm happy with Losman as the starter, Drew's act was played out and his teammates didn't trust him anymore so it was time for a change and JP seems cocky enough to do the job.

I think the Bills will waste this season finding out that Losman is so mentally weak that he can't possibly be your starter, Eric. Every time I hear an interview with him, I become more and more convinced that he's a headcase. Last week he was on the radio saying that his "goal" this season was "prove to people that I wasn't just handed the job." The correct answer WAS "to get my team to the playoffs." IMO, the kid is a mess and will fail miserably.

Thanks for the welcome.

The Bills strength is their defense- Losman does not have to come in and carry the team-who are you guys going to replace Jennings at O.T with

WTF, you didn't post a pic for directions? #-o

I sent you directions to my bedroom window,,oopps I mean house in Jersey...CLEAN out your Private messages,,THEY ARE full of Flirty Verde's DIGITS!

call me TX...1-203-456-8869

call me TX...1-203-456-8869

i want you TX...LOVE ME TX..

VERDE girl xxxooo

Archived