Randy Lange Chat Transcript from last night

mudcat21

What Garb clearly doesn't understand is that we know Randy well, for over a year now. That's our fourth chat with the guy and he's been to our tailgate.

We're not trying to grow our site with the Lange chats. We're not trying to create a precious document or what have you. We're just getting access to someone with access, who happens to be a pretty cool laid back guy.

Randy does it just to be cool. All those involved had fun.

Feel free to skip our stuff in the future - Garb.

It was nice to see some of the other Jets fans show up. Hope you guys make it next time. That should be late August.

I have absolutely no idea what that post means.

*sigh* It means that, when you go into the JN chat, you're automatically logged in as EricBarton50. That way, someone like, say Tx as in the example, can't sign in as you, and make you look... I guess dumber than you are. That's pretty much it.

What meddle said.

Randy's a guy to come and chat with us the way he does. He's there to talk football, but has no problem getting off the subject for some quality beer conversation, either. It's not like he's some paid stooge, it's a lot more like he's there because he wants to chat with us boneheads. When he said at the end that he'll see us in August, that was him making the plan to come back!

He likes us! He really likes us!

What reads like clutter in the transcript was just part of a good time had by the participants. Guess you had to be there...

What meddle said.

Randy's a guy to come and chat with us the way he does. He's there to talk football, but has no problem getting off the subject for some quality beer conversation, either. It's not like he's some paid stooge, it's a lot more like he's there because he wants to chat with us boneheads. When he said at the end that he'll see us in August, that was him making the plan to come back!

He likes us! He really likes us!

What reads like clutter in the transcript was just part of a good time had by the participants. Guess you had to be there...

Paid stooge? What are ya trying to say slat-man? :lol::lol::lol:=D>=D>

You dudes did a great job with that chat. It was amazingly informative.

You dudes did a great job with that chat. It was amazingly informative.

If you want a mouthpiece that everything is fine and perfect in Jetland we can get you that for a premium

A regular person with some access and knowledge and opinions - Lange showed it in the chat

You guys that are defending Lange and the chat are overlooking one important thing.

The criticism came from Garb for crying out loud. Seriously I can't imagine ever concerning myself with what she thinks. Not even for a second. :mrgreen:

I'm refering more to the Clayton chats on ESPN, or when the Times would bring in Judy for exactly an hour to feed the bears some empty calories, back when we used to post there. Folks there 'cause they have to be, not 'cause they want to be.

I'm not comparing to the Cimini chat. I thought you guys did a nice job with him as part of his Internet Image Rehabilitation Tour. :mrgreen:

You guys that are defending Lange and the chat are overlooking one important thing.

The criticism came from Garb for crying out loud. Seriously I can't imagine ever concerning myself with what she thinks. Not even for a second. :mrgreen:

Thanks, Max :-s

I should have made the critique more "friendly." However, I stand by my observations. Yes, being a Pats fan gives me the ability to honestly blast something on a Jets board. Thing is, I would do the same on a Pats board - it may get deleted - but I would do it. You guys get kudos for that.

Quick observation: Men are babies. :lol:

I'm refering more to the Clayton chats on ESPN, or when the Times would bring in Judy for exactly an hour to feed the bears some empty calories, back when we used to post there. Folks there 'cause they have to be, not 'cause they want to be.

I'm not comparing to the Cimini chat. I thought you guys did a nice job with him as part of his Internet Image Rehabilitation Tour. :mrgreen:

Oh, no sweat slats. I thought you were referring to another premium situation. :lol:

Your chat with Lange was great, and I think anyone COUGHGARB who detracts from it probably misunderstands the context. You guys obviously have a great relationship with Lange, and so you're able to really keep it open for him. That's awesome, IMO. I'm jealous, actually.

Did it make you guys laugh? I love making people laugh. Sometimes I only crack myself up - and that's okay.....I think ...right? Guys? :?

I can't get motivated to do much of anything today. Too much on my mind. I need a Yoga class.

But I never entered the chat.....

Right, I get that... well established. That wasn't my point. I dunno about the chat room that the Lange chat was in... but for the JET NATION chat room, you're logged in automatically. Maybe someone wanted to make you look bad? I dunno...

Did it make you guys laugh? I love making people laugh. Sometimes I only crack myself up - and that's okay.....I think ...right? Guys? :?

I can't get motivated to do much of anything today. Too much on my mind. I need a Yoga class.

Garb, I adore you.

But Max hates you so look out. You know how he "is." :lol:

Archived