NEW SEAT LOCATION

Jetman_67

I just heard from Jetman67 that he is relocating from section 115 to section 315 this season. If you know anyone who sits upstairs, warn them all because they have no idea what they are in for!!!!

Sec 315 is gonna rock!!!

Wow. Just because Jetman bought that gay Prowler, they made him move upstairs? He should look into a discrimination lawsuit or something. That doesn't seem right. :lol:

I just heard from Jetman67 that he is relocating from section 115 to section 315 this season. If you know anyone who sits upstairs, warn them all because they have no idea what they are in for!!!!

Sec 315 is gonna rock!!!

Jetman67 did a funny thing this week. Someone typed in:

Jet-nation.com

And he erased it. That guy cracks me up. :mrgreen:

Sec 315 is gonna rock!!!

Gameface, Im not going to tool on Jetman 'cause I've got a serious question - I heard you went from 1 seat to two - who did you write to at the Front Office to ask for the "upgrade". As the owner of a single season ticket, Im looking to make the same move.

hey, since there's no ticket forum, i figured i might as well post here - i have 4 tickets in sec. 315 that i'm looking to sell at face value. i just can't stand the thought of listenikng to gameface's whistle or buillhorn or whatever.

just kidding, i go to the games (i sit in 316), got these a few yrs ago, waiting for my 2 sons to be old enough to go with me (they're 2 & 4), so i'm lookinbg to sell them for probalbly 2 more years at least. the guy that's been buying them, a member at the other site, don't know if he's a member here, his number came up on teh wait list.

PM me for more info.

Gameface, Im not going to tool on Jetman 'cause I've got a serious question - I heard you went from 1 seat to two - who did you write to at the Front Office to ask for the "upgrade". As the owner of a single season ticket, Im looking to make the same move.

You have to fax in a written request earlier in the offseason

Archived