Brad Smith needs a nickname!

bdici

I was at work today and my boss who is a Jets fan said Brad Smith is going to be a key to this offense for many years as he is a "Mangini guy" and we have not even seen him unleashed as of yet. He thinks he's going to be way more versatile that Randle El ever was and this guy knows football inside out.

So with that I ask we brain storm here and come up with a unaminous vote for a nickname........

I was at work today and my boss who is a Jets fan said Brad Smith is going to be a key to this offense for many years as he is a "Mangini guy" and we have not even seen him unleashed as of yet. He thinks he's going to be way more versatile that Randle El ever was and this guy knows football inside out.

So with that I ask we brain storm here and come up with a unaminous vote for a nickname........

rad brad!!!

no actually that sucks

The Handyman

Let's have it! :Typotux:

I'm going to guess it's because a 'Z' is triple slash (he does so much he's more than 1 slash)?

You know, that is a much better description than i could have given.

Yep, the triple threat=triple slash, plus, he is out of mizzou, right?

You have your F-back, your H-back, but he is a Z back. he can come in the game and you really arent sure what position he is playing until the huddle breAKS.

Z

You know, that is a much better description than i could have given.

Yep, the triple threat=triple slash, plus, he is out of mizzou, right?

You have your F-back, your H-back, but he is a Z back. he can come in the game and you really arent sure what position he is playing until the huddle breAKS.

Z

lol, it's actually a pretty good nickname.

Here's to hoping he gets to the level where he deserves a nickname (and it can stick). He's on track but I don't think he's there yet.

Snatcher

When is the deadline for the consensus?

Toeline

Archived