I love this Guy!!!!

Jets28

...Im not talking about Curtis... :oops: . And don't kill me Bren, but he's the best. I love his honesty and his ability to not be intimidated.

Relax a little

06/14/05

RELAX a little will you......you want an opinion of a football player but then get upset when it's given....If you never read my webpage you would never know what I write about, except for a couple of beat writers who have no news worthy items to write about.. I am entitled to my opinions just as everyone else, when I give my opinion about the players on our team you love it, when I give an insight into the practices and the game plans during the season, you can't get enough....when I give a piece of myself and offer some other than football commentary, you can't stand it.....either read it with no illusions as to what I am saying, or don't read it at all. Now, if you read my last journal entry, you should have noticed that I DID NOT say we should move to Jersey, I only stated that the possibility could be there, and I gave valid reasons why....I never said I disliked living in Long Island, I mean come on, I've been here 8 years. I enjoy the community in which I live, the friends I have made, and the groups I have worked with. The fact of the matter is that the Jets aren't going anywhere, we will remain at Hofstra, and that's fine......as in any business (the NFL IS a business), whenever you can get more for your buck it's worth looking into.....that was the only point I was making. Again, relax, take it easy, and enjoy your summer. God Bless.

If you never read my webpage you would never know what I write about, except for a couple of beat writers who have no news worthy items to write about

Man, not only is this guy a cheapshop artist, he's quite the whinny little bit$h as well.

Man, not only is this guy a cheapshop artist, he's quite the whinny little bit$h as well.

...I don't think so TX...I think he's talking specifically to someone...ugh ugh cough Cimini cough ugh cough....and it may come off whiney but it isn't. I think he's just sick of people pulling his words out of context.

...I don't think so TX...I think he's talking specifically to someone...ugh ugh cough Cimini cough ugh cough....and it may come off whiney but it isn't. I think he's just sick of people pulling his words out of context.

Hey look 28, I have always appreciated Mawae's play on the field. The guy is as tough as they come and consistently produces game in and game out.

He just needs to shut his fly trap and figure out better things to do then advance a personal vendetta against some sportswriter who called him out.

Just my opinion.

Hey look 28, I have always appreciated Mawae's play on the field. The guy is as tough as they come and consistently produces game in and game out.

He just needs to shut his fly trap and figure out better things to do then advance a personal vendetta against some sportswriter who called him out.

Just my opinion.

...valid point TX. The thing that gets me is like he said, why can't he just offer an insight for the fans and have fun with them without it just being blown out of proportion?...That's something he does for us for rntertainment, not to be scrutinized...I dont think he's a bully T-Mac, but he isn't gonna sit back and let this guy or people drag him through the mud either.

Just my opinion.

I gotta agree here. Mawae gets pissed at Cimini and demands that he be accountable for what he writes, but isn't that exactly what Cimini did by quoting Mawae's rant in the first place? Kev, you wrote it, bud. It's on your website. If someone wants to call you out on it, that's too bad. And for a professional athlete to whine about having to line up for three hours in OTA's and run through some plays is a little ridiculous. I think Kev makes in the $3 mil range. I don't think that it will kill you to work for a little more than one third of a year, bud.

I gotta agree here. Mawae gets pissed at Cimini and demands that he be accountable for what he writes, but isn't that exactly what Cimini did by quoting Mawae's rant in the first place? Kev, you wrote it, bud. It's on your website. If someone wants to call you out on it, that's too bad. And for a professional athlete to whine about having to line up for three hours in OTA's and run through some plays is a little ridiculous. I think Kev makes in the $3 mil range. I don't think that it will kill you to work for a little more than one third of a year, bud.

...I dont think he was whining about it Tom. He just talked about it and commenting on things other players and some teams have said about OTA's and minicamps lately. I think it's ridiculous that a pro reporter is hanging on this guys every word just to comment on him. Im sure there are other things he could be writing about. Not saying Mawae hasn't baited him also, but he was just trying to write little updates for fans and have a little bonding with us, not for the words to be blown out of proportion....Ok, enough ranting for tonight. I got about 2 1/2 hours to get a nap before work. Night night fellas.... :wub1:

I don't know, 28. The media is banned from OTA's and the only "stories" they can get are apparently being verified by the water boys over there. While I agree that it's a little chimpy to bang on the guy's website, Kev did make some comments on there that can be described as "whiny" and he got called on it. The Redskins just lost three days of practice because players blew the whistle on Hall of Famer Joe Gibbs. What Kev may have intended to be harmless "entertainment" is alot more than that, apparently, according to the NFLPA. Considering that Pete Kendall is here solely because he tried blowing the whistle on Denny Green in Arizona is proof enough that there are serious problems relating to what is and is not "legal" according to the CBA. If the Jets end up losing practice time while trying to install a new offense because they made Kev and Pete run through some plays in June, that would be a damn shame.

THAT SAID I LOVE KEVIN AND IF HE READS THIS WEBSITE I BLAME THE LIQUOR FOR THE ABOVE CRITICISM. CALL ME TO SET UP AN INTERVIEW, MY CAJUN HOMEY!

I am soooooooo envious of your ability to move on so quickly. I wish I was more like you.

OK folks I am not drunk but Kevin in kinda FADING away....I am losing RESPECT with him and I am in like with another player now....SO I will be sporting a NEW NUMBER this season..STAY TUNED boyz-n-girls............. :mrgreen:

OK folks I am not drunk but Kevin in kinda FADING away....I am losing RESPECT with him and I am in like with another player now....SO I will be sporting a NEW NUMBER this season..STAY TUNED boyz-n-girls............. :mrgreen:

Oh my gosh!!! I am way too curious!!! this is like waiting for a new movie to come out and just seeing a trailer.... Please dont tell me that we have to wait till Albany to find out!!! ;) (i know this might sound sarcastic...but actually i really am curious... :mrgreen: )

TX are you there??? :lol:

give him a chance Bren... multi tasking is not his specialty... he has five windows open causing havoc at "other" jets sites across the internet... he probably had to wind up the generator to keep his puter running. no electricity this month...LOL... .

We'll be wearing whatever number Chad Morton is wearing. He's better looking than Fauria.

Oh, sweetie, did you fall down a flight of stairs this morning? Banged your head against the tile floor when you landed? You could very well have a concussion. That's the only explanation I can come up with regarding that absurd statement you just made! :lol: :wink:

Chad Morton is gorgeous. Not Derek Jeter GORGEOUS, but gorgeous, nontheless.

Seriously. Both he and his brother!!!!

Oh, sweetie, did you fall down a flight of stairs this morning? Banged your head against the tile floor when you landed? You could very well have a concussion. That's the only explanation I can come up with regarding that absurd statement you just made! :lol: :wink:

I could look at Fauria pictures all day.....

Please do not call Kendall a chowd. I find it insulting. Why?

1)His only "chowd" link is that he went to BC. Yup, the same BC who also produced such wonderful schmucks likes Flutie Flake, Mark - 'lemme rape the babysitter' Chmura and Bill "Roid Rage - Let The Wife Take The Fall" Romanowski

2) I think one of the despicable posters at the site that shall not be named is related to Kendall somehow. Now, this could be a lie - lord knows this person did plenty of that. However, if true - true puke material.

3)Putting Kendall anywhere near the same catergory of a Fauria or Jeter is totally absurd and certainly reason for concern.

Archived