Use drop down tab in Chat Room please

SouthernJet

If you want to stay in the chat room all day thats foine, but please if you leave for awhile use the very nice drop down tab on botom left of screen which defaults to HERE, but can be used to say ;BUSY, AWAY or BRB'...

its helpful to others........

If you want to stay in the chat room all day thats foine, but please if you leave for awhile use the very nice drop down tab on botom left of screen which defaults to HERE, but can be used to say ;BUSY, AWAY or BRB'...

its helpful to others........

Say what? :shock::lol:

u go in there and it shows people active ut they arent there,,it would be nice if u go in and see 2 people in there but tagged 'away', then u can leave cause there is no one to talk to,,,,

Unless you are gg.

She just stays and talks to herself. #-o

hey max, where u go? i answered u right away?

Sorry I was just in there for quality assurance purposes only. Besides I saw Gang Green Girl in there and knew I should head for the hills.

That chick trashes me every chance she gets! :mrgreen:

Sorry I was just in there for quality assurance purposes only. Besides I saw Gang Green Girl in there and knew I should head for the hills.

That chick trashes me every chance she gets! :mrgreen:

thats funny, this mornin in the chat room she was tellin everyone how you were the best she ever had....

SJ....now I know you are lying.

The best I ever had, those are words that are never included in the same sentence as MAXMAN.

I realized this early on in life. That is why I work so hard on my sparkling personality.

WHAAAAAAAAT! am watchin NFL network right

now...there goes hank stram.. "How could

six of you miss a play likt that"

Thats a personal foul on #99 givin him deh

bussiness after deh play :shock:

You know? Everyone likes to call Greengal the queen of the thread hijackers. Well folks, this is the King. It just goes unnoticed because nobody ever knows what in the sam hell he's talking about.

Archived