PMs

FlyingElvis

I just replied to a PM and instead of showing in my sent box...it shows up in my out box.

I don't see a way of sending it from there. How do I know if it was sent/recieved?

And why do I have to keep logging in after a long post?

Is there a timer, or something on there to discourage us one fingered hammer type retards from posting?..... :mrgreen:

Please, no more math symbols. Just got back from an interview with an ad/mrkt agency in the MIT building. Coming back, screwed up the directions and ended up driving through Harvard square during the lunch hour(s). To me, Harvard Square might as wel be a communist Country - ugh!! Double UGH, UGH!

Please, no more math symbols. Just got back from an interview with an ad/mrkt agency in the MIT building. Coming back, screwed up the directions and ended up driving through Harvard square during the lunch hour(s). To me, Harvard Square might as wel be a communist Country - ugh!! Double UGH, UGH!

MATH SYMBOLS ROCK!!!! sorry garb ;) but i will be nice and resist posting a whole load of them....take it as my present to you today. MUAH! :mrgreen:

I'm getting presents left and right today! Came out if the interview feeling good - although I may be over-qualified for the position. Still, they seemed pleased. Got back to my office and found a lovely e-mail awaiting me. It's 75 degrees and sunny out. Besides that whole Harvard Square bull - it's turning out to be a damned good day. I cherish them. They don't last.

Archived